The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

time and place for HIIT

what's your favorite time/place to do HIIT? i lift in the mornings so i'm looking to do my HIIT at night, after work... i want to do it somewhere inconspicuous, preferably under the cover of darkness any recommendations?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I do my HIIT in the afternoon about an hour before dinner, and I do it on the school track.
    I am cool beyond all natural explanation.

The Tuna Tempter
    Why in the cover of darkness? When I was doing HIIT, I'd do it on the footpath (a.k.a sidewalk) in the afternoon, and I live on a fairly busy road. I probably looked like a fool sprinting my ass off, only to stop again after 10 seconds, lol. But bah!!! Who cares.
    Life's too short to be small

lol, I love the stares I get from the other people on the track. It's fun to see these people waste like an hour of their time walking around the track, and I'm there for 15-20 minutes and then I'm gone, and I got more stuff done than they ever will doing what they do.
    I am cool beyond all natural explanation.

The Tuna Tempter
    Damn right!! HIIT all the way!
    Life's too short to be small

Originally posted by Tank23
    Why in the cover of darkness? When I was doing HIIT, I'd do it on the footpath (a.k.a sidewalk) in the afternoon, and I live on a fairly busy road. I probably looked like a fool sprinting my ass off, only to stop again after 10 seconds, lol. But bah!!! Who cares.
    I used to do it in my neighborhood(it's basically one huge circle), I'd laugh at me too :P.
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.