Thread: new to this world

GONNA GET BIG

new to this world

hello fellow lifters. i am new to this thing you guys call forums. i was refered by a friend and said that he got a lotta good advice and techniques and stuff. i have been lifting pretty well the last 2 years. i just got outta the military dec 23, and have kinda gotten lazy about it in the civilian world. i have been off and on since dec. but now i am starting to get back in the swing of things and hope to grow bigger than ever with the help of some new friends, which is where you guys come in. i would appreciate all the help i can get. now my first question is this, how can i make my calfs grow. i have such skinny legs.

Welcome to journal land. Good luck on getting to your goals. If you have skinny legs, then squat and deadlift. Works wonders.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

welcome to the journals man. heres some to start this journal off right
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble