The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicken legs???

Chicken legs???

Just how many of you have chicken legs? I could never understand why men work so hard on everything but their legs. I mean eventually you have to wear shorts. Just curious!!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

<==== Wearing 'em loud and proud.

I work my legs just as often as every other body part. But I'm small all over so I guess it's okay.

I have big thighs and skinny calves. I look like a damned frog.

I'm kinda glad there are many guys (read: homos) that don't train their legs. Otherwise they would be taking up valuable time in the curl stations (read: power rack).
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

hahaha! actually MC my legs are bigger then most guys i know! but guys do work their legs i've seen some thickness in my gym
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    I'm kinda glad there are many guys (read: homos) that don't train their legs. Otherwise they would be taking up valuable time in the curl stations (read: power rack).
    What the big guy said.

Although I do train my legs, I still have what I consider to be chicken legs. They have always been stronger than most people I know when it comes to lifting, jumping and running. But still they are rather skinny. Especially my calves.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    hahaha! actually MC my legs are bigger then most guys i know! but guys do work their legs i've seen some thickness in my gym

Yup!! That's why I ask my legs are bigger than most mens too. LOL!! There are some big guys in my gym that work legs but not too many. It's interesting to see a really big buff guy with chicken legs!LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by muscle chic
    Yup!! That's why I ask my legs are bigger than most mens too. LOL!! There are some big guys in my gym that work legs but not too many. It's interesting to see a really big buff guy with chicken legs!LOL!!
    if you came to my gym your eyes would pop outa of your head! some huge monsters with monsterous legs
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

I still think I have chicken legs if that counts for anything. I trained legs before upper body because it was the only thing I wasn't embarassed to be seen doing.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Quote Originally Posted by BCC
    I still think I have chicken legs if that counts for anything. I trained legs before upper body because it was the only thing I wasn't embarassed to be seen doing.
    i've seen pics of your legs BCC AND THEY'RE FAR FROM BEING CHICKEN LEGS

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Yeah shut up chase!
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    no chicken legs here (25" quads, 17" calves)
    they actually look a bit smaller than they are because my torso/ribcage/shoulders are so fricken large/wide

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    no chicken legs here (25" quads, 17" calves)
    they actually look a bit smaller than they are because my torso/ribcage/shoulders are so fricken large/wide
    nice! well with what i just read on your journal 540 for calves wow that's like 5 of me

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    Yeah shut up chase!
    As long as they still look chickeny to me, they'll be chicken!
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

I have chicken legs too.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I have chicken legs too.
    Yes, but midgets don't count.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I only look short because I'm so ****ing wide!! Frenchie!!
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

We should start a chicken legs support group.

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

I work my legs regulary and I dont have chicken legs (they are not huge either). Beofre knowing the benefits of squat (from this site and others and google), my leg routine was a set or two of leg extensions per week. Because then, an additional inch on my chest was more important than an inch on my legs. And many average lifters hardly care about legs anyways. People notice your upper body more than your lower body. Its only 'perfect' people like us who notice legs before chest because thick legs are the signs of your knowledge and manliness (and obsession).

an avergae lifter doesnt care. and it is a good thing like ElPietro said.

Banned
    Ive got stick calves but decent quads. I gave up working calves, my excuse is ive been a cyclist for years and they are too chewed up & gristley too get any size out of em.... *eyes synthol*

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Unfortunately, I belong to the chicken leg dept. My Quads is pretty thick, but my calves does seem to want to catch up, even though I do train my legs.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

LOL!! You guys are funny!!!

I just measured my legs cuz rookiebldr and I are talking about this on AIM and my thighs are 26.5" and my calves are only 15". *Runs to gym*

My Journal

Quote Originally Posted by BCC

LOL, that is the same thing I did. I still have chicken legs but I am working on them.
    Tuef = "I need to get my ego stroked more often."

I never worked out my legs till recently so yes...chiecken leg