Thread: some pics to compare

A 3 month comparison

older picture

That pic was taken about 3 months ago, here's a pic I took today.

frontchest

I think there's a little difference, I was doing the muscle media program for the past 7 weeks, and before that wbb routine. Any comments are greatly appreciated My diet wasn't as good as iit should have been, I would have lied to put on 5 more lbs in the 3 months
    Last edited by HahnB; 06-20-2003 at 02:06 PM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

no workie
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Looks like you've put on some mass. good work!

Three people can keep a secret so long as two of them are dead

- Benjamin Franklin

Looks like you've put on some good size. Chest looks quite a bit better.

You might want to try attaching the pics here because its a pain to copy and paste those if you want to see them.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

opps didnt know they werent workin, I have them linked now
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Apache server error.

they work for me?

Tells me I'm forbidden
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

can someone show me how to attach them?

Lookin good mon!! Chest is definitely a strongpoint
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

Copy and Paste if you get Apache.

lookin good HahnB
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Thanks guys, I'm really trying to add size this summer cause I need it bad- so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with my diet.

I figured out how to attach pics, I must have been blind lol. Anyways here's another recent chest shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HahnB; 06-21-2003 at 07:28 AM.

Here's a side shot, kind of crappy quality but it's poor lighting down here and a webcam.
    Attached Images Attached Images

chest is looking thick, you've got pretty low body fat, what % is it?
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Originally posted by SoulOfKoRea
    chest is looking thick, you've got pretty low body fat, what % is it?
    Thanks man, I'm really not sure about the %. I was going to get one of those scales that measures your body fat, do they work very good? It was 90 bucks at Dicks sports but I didnt want to spend it if they werent very accurate.