Thread: Thank You WBB Forums

Thank You WBB Forums

I joined these forums a little over 3 months ago, and the change, while not incredible, has been terrific and I'm ecstatic. I no longer feel shamefully thin. I actually look respectable without a shirt on. I wear clothes that highlight my good features, rather than clothes that diminish the bad ones.

Therefore I just want to thank everyone here. Even if I never 'spoke' to you on the boards personally, I probably read some of your posts and learned something. This whole community is so incredible, I'm glad I found it and have become a part of it. I don't post often but I'm definitely here, and believe me, I'm very happy to be here! Take it easy,

Don

heading to 195
    congrats, i feel the same way. i'm making some serious progress!

That's great Don, keep up the good work and keep posting. It is more fun when you are involved.

Congrats on the accomplishment. Just remember it's your accomplishment, this board is great for motivation and advice, but it's all you in the end. Keep it up, and don't be afraid to post more often.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Yeah, definitely keep posting. Start a journal; they're fun!

What ElP said...nice work Don!
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska