It's been about 2 months and I have not lost more than 2 lbs. I am frustrated that i have not lost more and think it's because there is not enough fat in my diet so I was thinking to supplement with fish oil.

can someone tell me if i'm on track with this or need to make other changes? Basically I increased my activity level and drastically changed my diet while keeping the caloric intake the same as before.

i used to do moderate cardio about 3-4x a week. now do strength training about 2x a week and and 3-5x high intensity cardio.i eat about 5x a day (200-300 cals per meal, about 1200-1400 cals per day). drink 10+ cups of water. about 95% of fat in my diet is already in the food. i rarely add in fat when i cook. i have about 3-4 "free meals" a week. i don't go crazy and meals are not fat dense, i just don't carefully monitor what's in the food. my diet has:

veggies (mostly carrots,spinach,tomato,romaine)
tuna, grilled or canned chicken, ground turkey patties, ff cottage cheese, egg beaters
beans,whole wheat bread, brown rice(seldom), fruit (mainly oranges,banana,apples)
ff sf yogurt, protein powder,oats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fish oil Q's, using this article as a reference
http://www.mercola.com/2002/jun/8/fish_oil.htm

-based on my diet, do i need an vitE and vitK supplement?. i live in CA but am rarely in the sun. does that make cod oil a better choice for me (vit d)?

-i'm currently eating a TB of raw flax seeds daily. does that mean I should take 2 teasp of oil instead of a whole TB of fish oil

- is there a way to evaluate the quality of fish oil? like if i get them at walmart /costco, vs. ordering carlson's.