The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

How do you do it!?

How do some people run the following day or even within the next 3-4 days after leg day!?

When I hit my legs I'm having trouble sitting on the toilet for the next 2-3 days let alone go for a run!

Whats the secret?

Goose

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

the secret is that cardio, at least for me, helps with the recovery. so instead of 3 days i'm only really sore for 1.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

When you warm up your muscle and the blood is flowing, you won't feel that stiff anymore. When it cools down it'll be right back to stiff. But it can help with recovery, since you are promoting blood flow to the area requiring nutrients to repair. It just hurts to actually get warmed up, since you are stiff and achy.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I do 10 minutes on the bike before and after my workout and that helps me a lot.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

after your workout more DOMS seems to go away for me, after i have been doing the same routine at the same intensity for a few months. that is why i switch up my routine around 3 months to get that lovely painful sensation called DOMS.
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

3:16
    you get used to it.

its worse to do boxing after a chest and shoulder day holding your arms up.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

Haha, I think there is nothing worse than trying to keep your hands up for some shadowboxing after working your chest or shoulders.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Overtrainer.
    Creatine.