The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Tadger - Wheels

Hybrid View

Tadger - Wheels

Here's a pic that my girl snapped when I was changin to head to the gym... didn't even know this was there. Heh heh. I was just lookin through the roll of film. It was all serious stuff, then just random pic of my wheels... and that was all. I was hopin there was more, but that's all. Bah.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

email: tadger@wannabebig.com
    secure email: tadger@cyber-rights.net

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

real nice man

Looking thick man! Great work.

Awesome dude! That tear drop looks real good.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Wow, looking thick!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

bone crusher
    legs look great, thick with good definition, but that arm rest of couch makes it look like your schlong is hanging down like a foot in between your legs...lol!

Looking good bro. Calves, tear drops, sweep, everything. Lean too.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Bespoke Super Mod
    How much you weighing in at these days ?
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Looking awesome dude!
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Fantastic!

Excellent job!
    Vocalmaster

Well Doc, it was already tucked underneath and taped up behind my shoulder. Don't want anything gettin caught while I'm at the gym ya know. heh... er... sumthin.

Anyway, I'm only weighing in at 170ish right now. I was tryin to keep my weight down below 165 for a powerlifting competition a while back, and since then I've been busy as hell... just barely maintaining. Kinda lame. Hopefully, I'll have some more time on my hands in a few weeks, then I can start bulkin again.
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

bone crusher
    lmao!

Awesome legs Tadger. You're only in the 170ish range? ****!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

wow! 170...how tall are ya?
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

5'7 170 is all... still just a little guy.
    -Henry David Thoreau

-Col. Foreman, USAF

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Damn you're white.