Thread: when is it going to end?

Wannabebig Member

when is it going to end?

hey guys what's up,

okay i started exercising on the 1st of january 2003. i started with free weights and still do them. anyway i started because i was a little overweight and now i'm really proud of myself as i have some serious pecs, nice defined quads and calves and some pretty high biceps, there is just one thing that is letting me down. my love handles! they are a serious problem, after all this time i thought they would have gone down but no!

i did ab workouts 5 times a week that included targeting all areas of the abdominals for 2 months and they stayed flabby and just gave up to doing a normal ab routine and to this day i swear they have only gone down 1/2 an inch on each side since january.

can somone please give me some help/advice on this? would be much appreciated.
    "pain is weakness leaving the body"

your bitching about seeing results since January? Sounds like you have made some good gains aside from your abdominal area. As far as that goes, I wouldn't suggest training abs 5 days a week. You need to let them rest just like you do your other muscles. I would say that since your not seeing any huge gains there is because your diet isn't in check. That would be my guess

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar

Re: when is it going to end?

Originally posted by the rock
    i did ab workouts 5 times a week that included targeting all areas of the abdominals for 2 months and they stayed flabby
    Sounds like over training, or diet.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Bear in mind that you CANNOT spot-reduce fat. It sounds as if your ab region is the last place to lose fat. Be patient, and you will lower your body fat enough to see them.

Back in the game
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym, if you want great abs then have a good clean diet [ go see bradley- hes the nutrition man around these parts] and lower your bf to around 8-10%
    Lordy,Lordy.
    Wont mind hanging out the back of that- Paddy.

There is a miracle supplement its called 110%
    Hardwork that is..........- Peter Parker

Your workouts are only limited cos of your imagination- Peter Parker

No movie makes me Question my own sexuality quite like this one - Gyno Rhino

Wannabebig Member
    okay thanks for the help guys/gals
    "pain is weakness leaving the body"