Thread: holy beep beep of a pump!

holy beep beep of a pump!

Just thought I would share this.. I trained back today and made sure to hang at the end of every set to train the forearms.. i already had a huge forearm pump at the end of the back workout.. I then did forearms curls and reverse forearms curls back to back for 3 sets each... I never experience a pump like that in 5 years of training.. it was crazy... I litterally felt like my veins were going to explode... I couldn't even move my hand and when I tried.. it felt like the muscles were gonna rip off and throught the skin... I went to the counter to take a drink of water and my gf (she works there) was like WTF happened to your arm.. if friggin humongous! when you touched it it felt like touching wood.. it was awesome.. the pump lasted like 30 minutes too
    Last edited by Frankster; 07-12-2003 at 01:46 PM.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

arnold called that feeling "cumming"...guess you last 30 minutes you champ!!
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

oh yeah... a 30 min orgasm... now I could die and have acheived everything I ever wanted
    Last edited by Frankster; 07-12-2003 at 03:07 PM.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -