The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: New Here

Wannabebig Member

New Here

Hey Guys n gals,

Some of you may know me from http://www.muscletalk.co.uk others will never have f*ckin heard of me before! Just wanted to say high, i've been training since i was knee high to a grasshopper & have previously competed competitively in BB comps. Took some time off training to travel the world and dropped a fair bit of size, currently lean @ 6 foot i'm 16.5 stone (231 pounds) with my medium term goal of getting back up into heavyweight territory (255+ ripped) to compete again. As you may have guessed i'm an Aussie but live in London, UK where gear is legal

I've been running 1g iranian test enanthate per week for 7 months with 400mg's pw deca thrown in for good measure.

Well that's about all i can think of see ya!

AB
    Men, we're going to take that hill ... well, probably not, most of us will probably die, we probably won't take the hill ... we don't need the hill to win the war, I don't think morally we should win the war and, anyway, I'm afraid of hills ...

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Welcome!

Is it really safe to be running a cycle for 7 months? Damn that's a long time! That's not straight through is it? Surely you've done some bridging or something. If not, that's an assload of money.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Wannabebig Member
    Hi Mate,

I know alot of people prefer to do short cycles of 10-16 weeks but i've done enough of them previously to feel confident doing an extended cycle.

I've been running it as a straight up 1.4g per week and that's given me some excellent gains (nice and steady). In terms of sides I don't get any (even @ large doses) so that has never been an issue. The only think I use is HCG every 2 months or so just to keep the boyz from disappearing.

In overall terms of how healthy it is well I know a few pro's who have been on for 3 years+ (not that that makes it healthy!) but personally i've had no problems at all.
    Men, we're going to take that hill ... well, probably not, most of us will probably die, we probably won't take the hill ... we don't need the hill to win the war, I don't think morally we should win the war and, anyway, I'm afraid of hills ...

I guess some are more predisposed to having adverse side effects than others. Glad its working for you. If it works, it works, can't argue there.

How long before you think you'll start competing again? I thought 230 was in the heavyweight category or are you talking super-heavyweight?
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Wannabebig Member
    looking to compete in 10months @ some of the UK shows. I want to top out around 255 ideally which puts me in the top am division. i'm 6 foot so need more mass to look the part when going in against 5'9 short arse's

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Welcome!
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Bespoke Super Mod
    Welcome

Where in London are you?
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

gear is legal in london??

welcome btw!
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

btw - is that monty python in your sig?
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Originally posted by FAngel
    Welcome

Where in London are you?
    I am curious now as well. Are they?
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

hi!
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie

Hey
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

Living in the UK myself, it's news to me that gears legal?!! Not to my knowledge anyhow....
    I'm not moaning, i'm having an opinion.