Thread: lets get ripped with weight gainer

SLOW RIDE

lets get ripped with weight gainer

im thinkin 8pak shredded ripped etc. i know it involves diet, but howmuch calories should u intake. i takea bout 3,000-3500 per day. and would lots of cardio involve me to eat more food?

Abs are a function of bodyfat. You either have to eat less or do more. So if you up the cardio and up the cals, you may be chasing your tail.

SLOW RIDE
    well i would do more cardio, but i am afriad i w ill eat my muscle and **** and not be able to put 20lbs a month onmy bench (rep) and continue to keep uppin my weight. and my muscles wont have all the food i needs to grow from when i run it off

20lbs on your bench a month sounds like a bit too much too fast, ligaments probably won't be able to keep up, slow it down a bit. one of the most important things to weight training/body building is patience, i know this sounds cliche, but its the truth. your body will thank you.
    Last edited by Jasonl; 07-13-2003 at 10:01 PM.

Re: lets get ripped with weight gainer

Originally posted by ITHURTZ
    im thinkin 8pak shredded ripped etc. i know it involves diet, but howmuch calories should u intake. i takea bout 3,000-3500 per day. and would lots of cardio involve me to eat more food?
    The easiest way to figure out your daily calorie intake would be to decrease your calories in small increments each week until you are losing a small amount of weight each week (~1lb. per week). If you are not currently performing any cardio then I would not start now. Cutting cals while increasing cardio could lead to LBM if you are not careful.

I would begin by cutting cals and then when weight loss plateaus you might think about adding in some cardio.

well i would do more cardio, but i am afriad i w ill eat my muscle and **** and not be able to put 20lbs a month onmy bench (rep) and continue to keep uppin my weight. and my muscles wont have all the food i needs to grow from when i run it off
    If you are going to try and decrease your bf you really should not expect to add much, if any LBM. Gaining muscle and losing bf usually does not occur in trained individuals although it is possible. Focusing on one goal at a time will probably yield the best results.

SLOW RIDE
    i would post a pic of whati look like but it says the file is way to big. if u guys can makeit fit i can email u the pic.

bradley 1lb of fat hehe, i doubt i have that much fat on me. i just want the 8pak.

jason, i just do what my chest will let me do, if i increase the weight and still can do 5 reps, ill add more weight until i cant.

Wow, not more than 1lb of fat on you? Must be shredded for a corpse!

Originally posted by ITHURTZ
    i would post a pic of whati look like but it says the file is way to big. if u guys can makeit fit i can email u the pic.

bradley 1lb of fat hehe, i doubt i have that much fat on me. i just want the 8pak.

jason, i just do what my chest will let me do, if i increase the weight and still can do 5 reps, ill add more weight until i cant.

SLOW RIDE
    well if u saw a pic of me u would get the idea