This is the first time this has ever happened to me in my 7 months of training. Until now, I've lifted more weight than my previous workout for the same body part. But I could not accomplish this today (back and bi).

I felt a bit tired today but I forced myself to go to the gym. I managed to bang out my back routine OK. I actually felt a little sluggish during my lifts. I ignored this and started on my bi's. About a third way into my bi workout, I completely lost it. I couldn't even come close to lifting what I did in my prior workout. I only managed to bang out half of the sets that I usually perform. I was feeling exhausted and beat. So instead of continuing, I decided to call it a day.

Has anyone encountered this before? I have not been able to find any threads that talk about this issue. Is it normal for people to have a bad workout once in a while? Like I said, this is the first time I've encountered this problem. My chest/tri workout is next and I'm hoping that this does not happen to me then. Any thoughts???