Thread: Low-carb pizza crusts

I'm not fat, I'm big boned faus's Avatar

Low-carb pizza crusts

Has anyone tried the low-carb pizza crusts such as Better Pizza Crusts or the mix made by Carbsense (or any other, for that matter?) Do they taste decent, or like total @ss? I don't expect them to taste like "real" gourmet pizza crust--I'm not that naive.

http://www.synergydiet.com/bettwo6inrea1.html
    "Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals, I'm living proof. Beefcake! BEEFCAAAKE!!"
    -- Eric Cartman

fut some fat free cheese ande fat free turkey pepperoni on that, and it might taste as good as the cardboard that comes with a 'normal' frozen pizza.

I have no idea what that would taste like, but if I'm going to splurge and have pizza, I want a good, greasy, extra cheese laiden pizza.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Originally posted by Paul Stagg

I have no idea what that would taste like, but if I'm going to splurge and have pizza, I want a good, greasy, extra cheese laiden pizza.
    You cant put things like this in the diet section tuttut Some people in here are trying to cut and this is making them hungry
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

If they can't handle that, they need to be powerlifters.

I had a Digiorno last night. YUM!
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

*eats pizza for dinner* *gets fat*

Pizza isnt so bad for you, cheese has protein
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!