Thread: Overworking, underworking..

Overworking, underworking..

Ok, question time again.. When I work my legs, for the next few days I have trouble walking, going up stairs.. and whatever else that requires any, well, movement. When working anything else, I get a little bit tigher and kinda tender, but nothing to this degree.. Am I overworking my legs? Underworking the rest of my body? Or is it just that because I'm walking all the time, I relize how tender my legs really are?

Also.. as a beginner, what sort of goals should I be setting for myself? How long does it really take to get some showing results (I know I'm stronger already, and I think I've lost a little bit of weight.. but how long till muscle is actually showing?)
    B.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    After an upper body day, try walking around on your hands all day. My point is just that you stress the leg muscles much more than any other group during a normal day. You'll just notice the pain much more. You're working the muscles fine.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I think legs have taken the longest to notice a difference as far as appearance goes. For me at least. Probably because my legs were the fattest part on my body.

you'll have to post your routine for us to tell you if you are over training them, but i can tell you that i do a total of 8 sets for my thighs [quads and hams together] and my legs are fried from monday to friday.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]