- I finally decided I need a centralized location for a journal. So here goes...
- Training mainly for speed and strength - but I'm fairly new to training (as I'm sure you'll be able to see from my numbers )
I've been heavily influenced by Coach Thibaudeau, Francis, WSB, Staley, and even our very own BlitzForce (aka CCJ) - and all the wonderful articles/references he posts, a true student!
A little background:
- I used to be a collegiate rower, but have since migrated to more explosive-style training.
- I'm a pretty skinny guy - Stats:
- Height: 73+"
- Weight: 165lbs
- BF%: ~10%
- Age: 21
Goals by 2004:
- Weight: 180lbs
- Full Squat: 315 (it'll be tough )
- Hang Snatch: 135lbs
- Snatch Grip Dead: 295
- Standing OHP: 115 3x3
- Flat Bench: 135 3x3
Btw: In case you're wondering about the low upperbody goals, I just spent the last 5 months recovering from a Rotator Cuff injury from a steep fall off a hill...and my pressing power is starting from ground zero...