Thread: What is Clean Bulking?

Wannabebig Member

What is Clean Bulking?

OK, i'm still cutting, but should be bulking in a few months. I hear about "clean bulking". What sets it apart form regular bulking? Would muscle be gained as fast clean bulking as regular bulking?

thanks

Clean bulking is simply getting in your abundance of cals by eating clean. Clean bulking does not consist of eating fast food everyday to get your proper caloric intake.
    "I will contend that, given sufficent protein and EFA's, you can get ripped on table sugar." --Lyle Mcdonald

"Not every user is the huge acne infested freak at your local gym," he said. "You'd be surprised at who your average steroid user is. He's that guy next door who has a wife, a few kids, and is taking medication to take his body beyond his genetic limitations. I'm ashamed to live in a society where men and women can have fat sucked out of their ass and injected into their lips, but when they inject a medicine that is perfectly legal in many countries, they're just considered villains." --Jeff Wilmoth

Wannabebig Member
    ok. how does clena bulking compare to cutting?

Gen_chat worst nightmare
    A clean bulking is just a bulking where you try to minimze fat gain.

Originally posted by Kcck
    ok. how does clena bulking compare to cutting?
    you're eating over maintenance on the clean bulking, but all of it is from healthy foods(no calorie dense foods - pizza, cookies, etc).

cutting = under maintenance.
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    ok. So, basically eating the sae foods, escept in larger quantities, and perhaps some more carbs?

Originally posted by Kcck
    ok. So, basically eating the sae foods, escept in larger quantities, and perhaps some more carbs?

Wannabebig Member
    lol...I'm so smart