Thread: Almost done bulking....quick cutting question?

Almost done bulking....quick cutting question?

hey all,

I have been bulking for about 3 weeks and I have gained some quality mass. I have been taking in massive amounts of water, excess carbs, etc in my bulking phase. I have a photoshoot in about a week and my question is this. Do you feel I could gain some reasonable definition in a week's time of cutting, and would cutting sodium this week help in regain some definition? I just need to really cut up this week, without losing too much mass if possible. I look foward to your suggestions, and thanks for reading.

really depends on how much 'extra' you have at the moment. you will not drop a considerable amount of fat at this point. you can manipulate water and sodium to look tighter for the shoot, but don't expect miracles to occur.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Thanks to all those that have replied so far. This has actually been a gtreat bulk, and I only have like 2-3 pounds of fat to lose, I would estimate. I have my abs, and my body looks gret, I just have to thin out my face a bit, I feel flushing excess water may help with this. Lets hop so.