Thread: My new physique

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar

My new physique

Woah...feels good to have internet access again! Maybe I'll be able to post more often.

Ok, now, even though I work part time, go to college full time, and working in my production company, my physique continues to improve. It is really a testament to how devoted I am to my goals.

I usually work 11-7:30, so I get up every morning at 7:45 and work out before work. Arnold and I have that in common, our best workouts are in the morning when we're fresh.

Either way, my lifts have improved. I've been doing the bent over barbell rows with 100lbs, up from 80 lbs the last time we spoke of the matter, and my back has become more limber so I can do the lift correctly through the whole motion. I have also moved up to doing some wide grip pullups without assistance. My back is getting nice and wide, upper back has all them fancy ripples and shiz. Shoulders, nice. Arms are still kinda small in comparison to the rest of my body.....damn my parents.

I've also found my abs! They're pretty cool, I like them. I'll try to get some pictures up sometime soon, I look a whole lot better than I used to. Huge and very noticeable differences.

Only one bad thing though....my company has been in aquisition talks with Ritz camera.
    Good company being bought by bad company= me leaving

Gotta look for a new job....maybe I can work out for a living.
    Yeah, and I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    You're Chinese?

Good to hear you're doin good bro. Why don't ya stick around now fool!
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    thanx for the update. keep up the work