Thread: routine for back

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

routine for back

Hey guys..
    I'm back, I'm in Egypt now. the weather is super cool here. And I'm still working out, the problem that is that I'm traveling to a place here called Marina, people go there in summer to spend their vacation by the beach. There is absolutly no gyms over there, so I'm taking my stuff (dumbles+bar+dips & chin ups bars) with me.
    & so, as u all know I have a problem with my back, it's somewhat curved towards the chest + my spine is bent a little bit forward, that what doctors call "Kyphosis." I need a simple rountine that focuses on the the back very much & the chest & shoulders too. I don't really care about legs, I can resume the whole routine when come back after 2 months. I can follow using my dumbles & perhaps a bar also, I also have a chin up bar & other bars for dips.
    I'll really appreciate the help.
    thnx alot

Wannabebig Member
    can anyone plz answer back... I'm leaving very soon & would really appreciate ur help guys.
    Thanx
    Don't think you can win, Know you WILL WIN ! ! !

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    I am not sure what your exact question is.....you seem to have everything you need to supplement training outside a gym environment. Not sure about your situation with your back, but you seem to have the basics needed to tide you over till you get back in a gym, or you could even use the break to enjoy yourself till to get in a gym again.
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

Mannequin's Lover
    How much weight in terms of dumbells do you have?

A chin up bar is only going to grant you width of your back, not really mass.

Wannabebig Member
    I have 30 Kg for dumbles, I want to improve my back posture that's why I need help.
    Don't think you can win, Know you WILL WIN ! ! !