Thread: Humor - parents will love it!

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar

Humor - parents will love it!

"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

I hate babies with a passion

kinda like some people hate clowns

what are you doing on cutestuf.com ?
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

I think babys are cool when they are 5,6 and have blond hair and call you papa all the time, and then they laugh when you lift them up and when their bad you have to give them a little spank.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    this was retarded...lol
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Uh huh
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Three minutes of my life.

Gone.

Plus, a stupid song stuck in my head. Damn you, John Collins, damn you to hell!!!
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    Hehehe. Had the desired response.

what are you doing on cutestuf.com ?
    I don't hang out there, my sister (mother of eight) sent me the link.
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

Clowns.. :o

Originally posted by Reinier
    kinda like some people hate clowns
    eew CLOWNS lol. I guess a lot of peeps hate clowns. Theres this pizza place near my house that always has a clown outside of it, needless to say NO ONE GOES THERE . I'm glad too because it reminds me of the clown from that movie IT that says "Do you want it.. Do you want it.. DO YOU WANT IT!?". The cutestuf was an odd link nonetheless :P

AllUp
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"