Thread: How to get that lower chest line?

Wannabebig Member

How to get that lower chest line?

hi, im a 5'6 147lb asian guy. im in good shape for my age and size but the thing i want right now is the lower line under the chest. i've heard its decline press open grip, regular bench open grip but what else? is there anything that i can do at home like some kind of pushups? thanks

well... you realy cant get that line from doing an exersise. diet might help you get better defenition thus you might see a better "lower chest line". but decline bench and fly would hit the lower pec, i think thats what you mean. just up your cardio and watch your diet
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

oh by that way, what does letting us know your asian have anything to do with the question.... sorry just messing with you bro. peace
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Wannabebig Member
    haha just thought some of the members would want to know a little bit of me. to be more specific im talking about the armpit to the pec. do you know what im talking about?

A lot of the lines you'll obtain will be a result of genetics. Of course you have to have the size and definition to show them off
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Genetics will probably be the determining factor I'd think.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

:withstupi

That and your bf%.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Under Construction
    Genetics will dictate the shape, losing bodyfat will bring out the cuts. Just concentrate on making your chest bigger, you cannot isolate parts of it.
    Just one guy's opinion.

Firstly, your chest has to have some good size. Secondly, your bf level has to be low. Lastly, genetics.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Banned
    manveet said it all