Thread: Coming to Woodbridge

Coming to Woodbridge

I`m going to Woodbridge (UK, North East of London, about 13 miles from the shore) with my old man this thursday through tuesday. Just gonna check out the surroundings. Never been to rural England before, could be boring but could also be great. Im bringing music and literature in case its boring.

I might meet Fran (Fangel) there or around there but that is unconfirmed and not sure.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    ahhhh, I thought you meant woodbridge NJ, damn. Thats where I live exactly.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

I think the average town in Europe exists threefold in the USA lol

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    LOL
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Bespoke Super Mod
    Dan and myself might be able to make it there on the monday
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Very cool. I will bring your # and call you up from there