Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone catch Miss Teen USA?

Mystic Eric

Anyone catch Miss Teen USA?

wow! Such an attractive group of women! And to top it off, they were all 18-19 and under

Mystic Eric
    Just a couple of pics of my favorite, Miss New Jersey

wow, she is amazing...i think it was either oregon or michigan that was just plain smokin'!!! all are damn hot and.... hark, dare i say...i dare...kindda smart...
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

She's gorgeous
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

who won?

Mystic Eric
    Miss Oregon:

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    yeah i saw liek 5 mins of it. they had some good looking ones but alot of them were aneorexic white girls with pretty faces
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Hey, be careful some of them are 16 or 17. tuttut
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    I wouldn't ask if they were that hot!
    w00t

lol@eric
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

Daaaayum. Thats all I got to say bout that.
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

jersey is bangin, and well oregon is too

"It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Jersey can call me.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Originally posted by BigCorey75
    yeah i saw liek 5 mins of it. they had some good looking ones but alot of them were aneorexic white girls with pretty faces
    :withstupi

Is there a miss teen latin america pageant?
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

LOL! don't discriminate...a hot girl in any part of the world is still a hot chick in my book!!!

<latin ladies >

NOO!!! I missed it, My boy was gonna tape it but he didnt have any blanks Wicked Hotties I Take it?
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Last edited by AdamGberg; 08-13-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Amelia Vega is one beautiful women.

Props to Adam for posting those pics, lol.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

Paul Stagg

I'm sure none of those girls are lonely on a saturday night.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

btw, I think she's only 18

Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins

Paul Stagg

hehe, only 18?!?! it is legal!!!!!!!!! i call it...now u guys can't...LOL

i banged them all, don't be jealous
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

DAMN Adam, nice work with the pics Them latin chicks man... Nice sig quote too
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

I wish I went to their schools
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.