The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Arnold Smokin' Dope

I was at my brother's house today and they had some magazine, it wasn't People but it was pretty much the same thing. Any way, they were talking about all the skeletons Arnolds got in his closet and they brought up his admitting to steroids and they alluded to the clip of him smoking on Pumping Iron. I new that would come up but who cares. Why bring up dirt that's 15-20 years old? What bearing does that have on his running for Governor now? It's just stupid to hold people's pasts against them. At least when it's stuff like that.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

When they can't debate his policies they have to sling mud. I agree though, it's too old to matter.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

No kidding. And if he owns up to it, who is gonna care? Maybe Clinton was under pressure to set a good example to kids vis-a-vis drug use, but he came across as a real weenie.

I mean, come on, if you're gonna smoke with people, you're gonna inhale...

I think it was a cigar he was smoking after the comp. After all Arnold has admitted to smoking a LOT of cigars and recently quit.

Originally posted by Scott S
    No kidding. And if he owns up to it, who is gonna care? Maybe Clinton was under pressure to set a good example to kids vis-a-vis drug use, but he came across as a real weenie.

I mean, come on, if you're gonna smoke with people, you're gonna inhale...
    What I got a kick out of was when he was asked on MTV if he had the chance to go back and inhale would he. And he said that he would. Hello?!? He might as well have said, if you have a joint here, right now, I'll take a hit. What an idiot. He was full of classic lines though.

"I don't know? It depends on what your definition of "IS" is.

I mean, w o w!

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Originally posted by JD77
    When they can't debate his policies they have to sling mud. I agree though, it's too old to matter.
    thats what people do now a days if they got nothing against u right now they wll dig up some garbage that will make ya look bad, but anyways if arnold is elected do uthink he will encourage the use of steriods?

Nope. Think of the way people look at steroids. Can you imagine a politician encouraging the use of a drug 99% of the population assume does nothing but cause horrible side effects. That would kill anybodies chance for re-election. He might as well say, "Hey kids, lets get some dope. It'll be fun!"

I've been long overdue to watch "Pumping Iron"... I'll have to pay special attention to the end.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Arnie smoked dope???? he's my friend and got my vote.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Originally posted by eatdirt40

but anyways if arnold is elected do uthink he will encourage the use of steriods?
    Let's just pray so
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

So what if he did smoke weed? Big freakin deal...

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

He will never endorse steriods. Its political suicide. Wouldn't surprise me if he says they were a mistake.

:withstupi
    Weight: 194.0 lbs.Height: 5' 11"
    Raw PR's 425/340/534
    Goals for '10:
    Put on size and git Strong(er)
    Raw Goals: 450 Squat, 365 Bench, 570 Deadlift

"Weak points come from not doing the things you suck at doing." -Dave Tate

Originally posted by Spiderman
    So what if he did smoke weed? Big freakin deal...
    Yeah, it kind of shows that he's a regular person.
    I don't understand the quote about him having skeletons in his closet, unless they're referring to his in-law relationship to Ted Kennedy.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

I'm positive Arnold wouldn't attempt anything involving steroids, but he might be sympathetic to prohormones. It's a tough call.

3:16
    dope smoking, steroids using, , womanising, son of a nazi.

though as he had big biceps i can ignore all the above.lol
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.