Thread: Stupid question, but can someone answer?

Stupid question, but can someone answer?

Okay, I know I shouldn't be asking this but I'm just wondering. Last night I was hanging out at a friends house when they brought out some hash and a pipe. I declined because I've never done anything like that before and smoking doesn't really appeal to me. However, hash looks like it's mostly fumes not really smoke. Is hash stronger/worse for you then regular pot?

I know that it has negative effects on muscle growth and such and I don't plan on using it I was just wondering if it's alot worse then smoking pot. I'd almost rather get high then drunk because I've had some bad experiences with alcohol but the idea of frying my brain with pot doesn't appeal to me.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    If you're not confortable doing them, then don't do them. If they think you're a p*ssy, f*ck them since you're doing the smart move.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Senior of Kinesiology
    Hash is stronger then pot. The THC is much more condensed.
    Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs

Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting

5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22

Originally posted by CanadianHomer
    If you're not confortable doing them, then don't do them. If they think you're a p*ssy, f*ck them since you're doing the smart move.
    :withstupi

Be your own man bro. If you don't wanna do it, don't.
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

Overtrainer.
    Hash is really really evil.

Shaver of Secret Places baldguy's Avatar
    It's not a stupid question if you were curious about the effects.

It is a stupid question if you're even thinking about doing it. Try looking at 40 year old stoners and see what kind of shape they're in, both mentally & physically. Look at their house and car. 98% of them have nothing to look forward to... except their next high.
    -Baldguy

Newest member of the WBBB

If God is a woman, he better wear a thong.

Hookt on foniks wurkd for me.

arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard...
    -BigCorey

skinny white boy
    lol nice make-believe statistic.

anyway if you're curious to try it, then try it. its not gonna fry your brain...and its not addicting. for whatever reason though, you don't get much out of it the first time...or the first couple of times.

no negative effects on muscle growth either...and sure as hell a lot less than with alcohol.

try it if you want, if not, then don't. i don't really see the problem.

Can I wanna be SMALL first BadAttituud's Avatar
    I agree with the guys... Don't EVER let anyone pressure you into anything... whether that's hash or pot or any other recreational pharmaceutical, steroids, alcohol or anything else for that matter...

I've known some incredibly functional pot smokers (you would never in a million years guess they did) and I've known some stereotypical stoners... Personally, I choose not to partake, but I do regard it a personal decision.
    All people have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory."

-motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece-

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Nothing wrong with smoking weed or hash.

Nothing wrong with NOT smoking weed or hash either.

On the other hand I feel like you should try almost anything once, if only just for the experience. Hell you might find you enjoy it.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Originally posted by BadAttituud

I've known some incredibly functional pot smokers (you would never in a million years guess they did) and I've known some stereotypical stoners...
    There's probably .00001% that are an exception and don't act like a typical dope-head. Pot smokers are the easiest group in our society to identify IMHO. They just all seem to act so similar. It makes my job easy.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Can I wanna be SMALL first BadAttituud's Avatar
    There's probably .00001% that are an exception and don't act like a typical dope-head. Pot smokers are the easiest group in our society to identify IMHO. They just all seem to act so similar. It makes my job easy.
    It could be the area I used to live in.. I just remember being amazed at the cleanest cut, straightest arrow people smoking now and then.

But as you say, many do seem to be the stereotypical dope-head.
    All people have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory."

-motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece-

Of the driver ilk
    Must be the area that I live in as well, because the stoneres and pot heads are always identifiable. There is a certain way they act, regardless of thier physical apperance, they always act like immature fools. And yes, always is a qualifier that can be used in this situation because in every situation that I have intereacted with a stoner or pot-head, they were a bloody immature fool.
    "42"