Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: freddy vs jason

So who won the fight? I refuse to pay to find out.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    I bet it was Candyman.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I thought Pennywise won.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

I might go see it in the afternoon, I am to cheap to pay full price. Plus I hate to take up my night with a movie.

***SPOILER INCOMING****

At the end they kind of want ya rooting for Jason by showing like how he was as a boy when he first drown, so the surviving teenagers take Jason's asleep body (he can't die but he sure can powernap) to Camp Crystal Lake and pull freddy out of the dreamworld into our world where they both go at it....in the end Jason ends up hackin Freddy's head off and is shown walking out of the water with it....but not before the head can slip in a mischeivous little wink.

Jason gets his ass handed to him all movie though....which is good because I dislike people who abuse sports equipment.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

Correction......................Jason does not chop off Freddy's head...the girl does. Therefore their was absolutely too much interference to determine a winner.

I thought the movie was really cool!! Some chilhood nostalgia watching Jason and Freddy again, remember me being 9 years old and renting the movies with a friend just to see some tits

Does anyone remember watching Freddy goes to hell in 3D?

Originally posted by Sinep
    Neither. We would fight like fearless warriors, until Jason died.
    Jason can't die, lol.
    Proud WBBSA member!

"look good for yourself, not anybody else"

"Good Boys, Never Win, Good Boys, Always Follow, Good Boys, Never Win, They All Fall Away, And You Remain"- Blondie

Originally posted by Bigmofo
    I thought the movie was really cool!! Some chilhood nostalgia watching Jason and Freddy again, remember me being 9 years old and renting the movies with a friend just to see some tits

Does anyone remember watching Freddy goes to hell in 3D?
    Yeah I watched that steaming pile of crap. Worst in the series IMO. My fave was part 3 Dream Warriors
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.