Thread: Wwb Routines

Wwb Routines supersetting?

hey ppl, just wondering i done wwb routines before now i considering going back to them but maybe change something???? can superset wwb 1? i mean without rest starting the next muscle group exercise? e.g do chest exercise then immidiatly do a back exercise?
    Last edited by mstar; 08-14-2003 at 04:55 AM.
    "It's all about quality, not quantity. That's not to say that the other programs won't work. But you should learn first how to use intensity to it's fullest. You will encounter a lot of programs throughout the internet. None will be productive if you can't lift with the proper intensity." - Maki

Sure.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

thanks for the reply paul.

My plan is to superset chest and then back exercises (Day 1)

Day 2 leave as stated in wwb

Day 3 this is intresting....don't know really how to do this one. I was wondering just to superset biceps and triceps???

also...just some thoughts...

Q1. Supersetting do you reccomend it the way i am suggesting, as i have done all the WBB routines and i thought i jazz them up a bit after returning back to them?

Q2. whats the main advantage supersetting? i seen lots of ppl doing it, just thinkin does it burn more cals?? fatigue you more? any point from a muscle building point of view???

anybody else with comments feel free to add
    Last edited by mstar; 08-12-2003 at 07:12 AM.
    "It's all about quality, not quantity. That's not to say that the other programs won't work. But you should learn first how to use intensity to it's fullest. You will encounter a lot of programs throughout the internet. None will be productive if you can't lift with the proper intensity." - Maki

anybody, any comments on my post

sounds fine