Thread: Deleted?

Deleted?

Do threads get deleted in this forum after a little while? I had a thread of my before pics in here and now I can't find them. Strange, eh?
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 210
    BF: plenty
    Chest: 46"
    Arms:18"
    Thighs:29" now down to 28"
    Calves: 17.5"

Bench Max 308 x 4
    Squat 330 x 3 ATF
    Deadlift 404.8 x 1

Nevermind. I found it. I didn't realize that I had the threads only listed for the last 45 days showing. I found it with a search. And to think, I used to run my own PHP forum, just like this one.

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Thanks howsertrading. You posted that thread at the same time I was saying nevermind

I wondered that too. I was disappointed when Narc's original journal fell off the fifth page or whatever. Then I found it.

As far as I can tell, this forum has been around since Jan 2001. Anybody know if it is older?

bone crusher
    no they do not get deleted

Neat.