Page 100 of 262 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Glat to see you around Wikked.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

OOO OOO OOOOO!!!!
    I had a first this weekend!!!!!!
    This BIG Hawaiian Dude that was driving the boat looks at me sitting there and goes damn ! How much do you Squat?!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

uh oh, page 100!
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Wow. Didn't realize it!!!!!

I now have access to the INtaRweb!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Im here we come!!!!!!

Chest workout.
    Flat bb
    135x10/10,185x5,225x5,255x5,260x5/5,275x2...

Incl DB presss
    75x10,80x10/10/10

PEc deck
    250x10,235x10/10/10

HS Iso wide press.
    2x12/15/13...speedstyle.

Bespoke Super Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    OOO OOO OOOOO!!!!
    I had a first this weekend!!!!!!
    This BIG Hawaiian Dude that was driving the boat looks at me sitting there and goes damn ! How much do you Squat?!

I suppose that makes a difference to people asking how much you bench
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Damn straight!
    It means I have left the world of Chicken legs behind me.

Nice work on that compliment/question.

As for the wakeboarding, don't give up if you get another try at it. It took me a lot more attempts than that to consistently get up waterskiing. Once you've got it, it's easy. Wakeboarding's no different.
    Last edited by TTT; 06-08-2005 at 02:37 AM.

Damn straight!
    Congratulations. :evillaugh

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Banned
    The Punisher: Is awesome. Limited replay value, but awesome the first time through. I found myself re-playing levels to see how far I could get without taking a single hit and thus maxing my points multiplier. Fighting the Russian the first time is easy... just avoid his initial attacks, get behind him when he gets off balance and take him to the special attack area in the room. It's the SECOND time fighting him that's hard. The whole "shoot a barrel when he lifts it to throw it at you" is hard. Even harder is running around trying to shoot barrels as he passes them and guards run around trying to kill you. Crazy stuff.

"How much do you squat": is awesome. Congratz.

Cutting: Sucks. I hate it. I wish I was using something to enhance mine and speed it up.

Nice compliment...I know you are huge, but you must be really massive in person.

Damn straight!
    Or he was looking at your ass.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Either way it was a compliment. Being of cycle and low in the muscl-esteem dept. I'll take it.

Upper body ....<This is the end for this,I still like narrowing it down to a push and pull day + legs>
    Deads,(after a 6 week hiatus)
    185x10,225x10,315x5,425x5/3...ouch...quite a backslide here....I'll hit these for reps every cycle til I get back where I was.

Db PRESS
    not done nearly enough but will be included regularly.
    75x10,90x10,100x9/8,80x9

Lat pd's.
    195x10,225x10/10/10

Smith mp.
    135x10,185x5/3ugh.,165x4 crapola..save it for a separate shoulder day.

BO rows
    230x8/9/10

Crossovers.
    80x15/15/

NG cable rows
    255x10/10/10....

I fine effort I supose.
    But my loathing of my fat-smoothness has increased 10 fold after seeing Chase's video and reading Lyle's training secrets article.
    kinda makes you hate yourself.
    SIDENOTE.
    **** you Chase...**** you...

Matt04
    everything in that workout looks ridiciously strong.

nice work Hatred

Thanks and welcome.
    Your sig <Guilt> is so ****ing dead on.

Good deal on the split, it seems to me that the push-pull-leg thing is one of the best...fine upper body session.

Dude, even though you might not be as cut as Chase, you're still ****ing enormous. And strong as hell.

Lets see some pics bro
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Searching for my USB cable for the camera. I replaced it once and will NOT be doing it again. I have a ton of pics to post though....
    I'm kinda pissed because I have another memory card that has good pics from my last cut on it and it is nowhere to be found.
    So I have old pics and NEW NEW pics..not the inbetweens..

Dude usb cables are hella cheap, for real. Buy one so I can take your pictures and tell online bitches this is me.

Hardcore... "How much do you squat".. thats badass...

did you say: "225x20" :evillaugh

lol or... *cough* .. about 550ish ...

hah

Either way, workouts are still looking strong, don't feel too depressed. My strength is fading as I'm getting leaner and leaner, or should I say dropping weight, I still look like ****.
    Last edited by JSully; 06-09-2005 at 07:11 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Quote Originally Posted by XxH0LyWaRsxX
    Lets see some pics bro
    Check out the WBB Arnold meet thread in General Chat for pix of Neverpoof and his phat ass.

*hides behind a curtain*

me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by SobaAddict70
    Check out the WBB Arnold meet thread in General Chat for pix of Neverpoof and his phat ass.

*hides behind a curtain*

Josh is hot! even when you can't see him under his animal beanie
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

<cheese>

Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    Josh is hot! even when you can't see him under his animal beanie
    OK EVERYBODY ......OUT OF THE JOURNAL...his head is going to puff up like a 10 cent balloon and we won't hear the end of it! <snicker> just kidding man.

Nice workout back there and still killing the deads!

Ugh..page three. THAT doesn;t happen very often.

so it ends. and begins again.
    today marks the beginning of 2 a days.
    large part in te morning and small in the evening+cardio.
    I always put on too much fat and this shold quell that **** before it starts.
    Legs last night.
    Squats.
    135x10/10,225x10,315x7,365x3,315x7 (Again these suffered PCT)

Leg curls
    110x10,120x10,9/9

Leg press.
    5ppsx10,7ppsx10,9ppsx5/5

Leg extensions
    260x10/10/9

standing smith calf raises ss w unweighted calf raises to failure
    135x10/10,155x10/10

Followed by 20 minutes of cardio.
    I MUST do this all the way through. My head felt like it would pop off of my shoulders last bulk.
    I feel good now.Cholesterol total is160 if you can believe that. Bodyweight is 240 and BFis appx 14% wil be posting update pics either today or tomorrow.