Page 102 of 262 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

Dude,sooner or later you are going to have to come to grips with this ideal. Each time you're pi$$ed and want to destroy something,try NOT to make it #1 something that costs lots of money to fix and/or replace,and better still #2 makes sure it's not your OWN stuff.....(cells phones,cars) instead let it fuel the hAet furnace!

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Well duh...I didn't MEAN to break the car. thankfully it'll take 10 minutes and 2.00 to fix but a cloud of smoke from under the hood will freak you the **** out.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Raging juicehead
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Do that voodoo that he do
    Good luck on regulating for that money, man.

Freeboat mother****ers.

Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Banned
    I sympathize with your situation but a policy I have always has when lending money is this "Never lend money that you can't afford to never see again."

:withstupi

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

I agree 100%....I hold the same policy. It can still piss me off when that person welches though.
    Hitting it hard is apparently paying off already as I have already had several comments.
    My chest and legs and shoulders are ****ing killing me....I did good,

Get huge Josh, everyone needs to comment on it everyday!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Yes. God help me. I am working a deal right now that is taking FOREVER. I have missed a meal and Mr Anadrol comes out when that happens.

Mr Anadrol... lmao

What's the bodyfat % looking like these days?
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

13-14%ish-likey
    Don't worry I am still pretty damn smooth. I'm working to change that though.

Frikkin Hardcore

Heh..Crapsicle..kills me..
    So I just got my TWENTY ****ING LBS of dextrose. Per Rookie's guidance I proceeded to make a shake consisting of water.ON 100% and 2 scoops dextrose. I prepared myself for the worst sugary blast ever.
    I have to say that the dextrose did Jack for the taste but made it thicker. As soon as I swallowed it my body got all hot and marked vascularity became apparent.
    I think I likes me some Dexterose.

Pics I can tolerate..

My favorite is of my quad. Let this be noted for all time.I am taking tonight off to hit Back and Bi's HARD tomorrow as I was disappointed with back shots.
    These are taken with a phone and the lighting is bad but I promised them so ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your Quads look very good man. Big and lean.
    The back shots looks huge too and will only get better as you continue to lean out.

Thanks Stack. Honestly I don't think my back has ever had more detail at this size then right now but the lighting was poor. I have better pics on my DIGICAM but need another cable.
    Here are some self shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're apartment looks just like mine...lol. You're back looks thick bro! Legs look awesome. Must be nice to not carry alotta fat around your knees. Chest is looking massive too!

Still working your way towards 6%-ish? or just down to 10% or so before another bulk?

BTW, what are you weighing in at these days?

arg, and your shoulders and traps are hyuuuuge! You make me want to start bulking again.... I like the baldness as well, good job.
    Last edited by JSully; 06-16-2005 at 04:11 AM.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Baldness, word

Looking good dude. No calve shots?

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Good pics josh. Lookin tight. I can only imagine how you will look once you cut.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJake
    You're apartment looks just like mine...lol.
    Ahhhhhh. The quintessential bachelor pad. I remember those days...

Your thickness is impressive. Can't wait to see what you'll look like when cut, bro. I'd love to see some vids, too.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Funny thing is I live with a chick.lol...

mmmmmm you look great josh bald and big NICE!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

A chic eh? Isnt she a member here?
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!