Page 103 of 262 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

Quads are looking righteous dude! And yeah your upper torso looks beefed up too.....how long are you cutting for until you hAet your weakness or to a % of Bf?

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    In regards to the cut...I shoot for 0% and quit sometime before then.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Lookin large as always in the pics...great leg detail and muscularity dude.

Thanks Coke..it's getting better. I took some shots this morning as I look a LOT more defined......
    I have to blur out my morning hardon though....
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Pshhh morning w00d for the win!
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Banned
    nice glasses dude!

everything looks thick and it doesn't look like you're carrying much extra BF... a bit smooth but the shape of all the mass you're carrying looks ****ing sweet

taking the time to fix lighting and angles and having someone else or a digicam on the tripod to take the pics will definitely help the look in them as well... flexing while holding but not crushing a camera or cameraphone is always a challenge

ROFL.
    WIkked1.
    Get this. I woke up at 2am with an epiphany.
    I thought I ruptured my dump tube seal on my turbo but in my sleep I realized that from where the oil was spraying from it was not possible. Then I realized that I didn't remember seeing my dipstick assembly.
    I ran outside to confirm that(in fact) my dipstick wasn't there.
    How's that for obsession? I'm diagnosing car issues in my sleep.
    SO I ordered a replacement along with a brand new GReddy Catch can assy.
    http://www.suprasport.com/product.as...d=326&catid=60
    Should help things along a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    ROFL.
    WIkked1.
    Get this. I woke up at 2am...
    I thought I ruptured my dump tube seal
    I'd go see a gastroenterologist.

Oh yeah...leg shots looking phenomenal.....just fix your dump tube.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

I knew someone was going to hack the post up and quote it I was just waiting to see who.

Were you pumped at all in those pics Hate?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hell no...I took the day off due to being ridiculously sore.
    Maybe I'll take some pics tonight after deads/back/bi's.

Whats your BF sitting at Hatred?
    My sig scared getfit.

13-14%ish-likey
    Don't worry I am still pretty damn smooth. I'm working to change that though.

hey fatty

Looking very large there in those pics. Quads are awesome!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I think he meant it in a good way
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Looking good bro. Very thick up top but legs are a strong point for sure. Quads look great, keep it up. Have fun cutting, i'm starving myself as we speak.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

Quote Originally Posted by smalls
    Looking good bro. Very thick up top but legs are a strong point for sure. Quads look great, keep it up. Have fun cutting, i'm starving myself as we speak.
    Drew, you can stick this quote right up your ass and wiggle it around.

Thanks for the virus, A$$hole!
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Thank SPIDERMAN!!!! Rene called me up asking me why I sent him an IM saying...
    Tell me this isn't you"
    I was working on my pc and EVERYONE on my list popped up at once with that same ****.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    hahaha I know how that is. Loving me some antivirus

EDIT: forgot to ask, how do you get pics on the phone onto the comp?
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 06-17-2005 at 06:05 AM.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

STILL awake doingdamage control from that ****ing virus.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    new pics look good... definitely in the 13-14% range I think.

On the back dbl bi, you *may* want to raise your upper arms a bit above parallel and it'll show better... I was noticing pics of chase (and actually, of some pro poses, etc.) and many/most of them seem to up-angle the arms a bit. Part of this could also be that your boulder-like shoulders are overwhelming your biceps in the back shot...

Drew, you can stick this quote right up your ass and wiggle it around.
    If feels good up there, truly. But he said quads, not calves. :evillaugh

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

You look like me with more tan and slightly less flab.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock