Page 11 of 262 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    SEB;
    My best estiamte is about a 40 degree angle. I try and keep it as close to the incline bench angle as possible.
    I have been having teeth nightmares for years and several friends have also so I figured. the other ones are the ones that bother me. Yeah the secretarie's Hubby was like twenty feet away and laughing. I did not think it was too funny.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

I'm telling ya man you stay clear of that preacher bench those wrist splints will be a thing of the past. Other than that real nice curl jockey day. New exercise suggestion as opposed to press downs? DIPS! will always get my vote! Weighted is better.

I knew those were going to come up. I used to use dips alot but I facked up my shoulder and I do not think my elbows like them too much. I had plans of going back to them next week. I need to get a weighted dip belt or whatever. I need em for pullups too so I guess that is next on my list. I like preacher curls damnit. it is like proving a point to every ****er in the gym who jumps and leans back at the waist a mile. I am VERY strict on curl form. I forwent the rgcptr's last night just to mix it up. Actually I will ask if they have a friggin belt behind the counter.Hell I pay 43.00 a month.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

OK yeah if you have shoulder probs I would avoid dips ....they'll only irritate it! Try skull crushers,maybe some reverse grip curls....

Overhead tricep extension=skullcrusher.(with two hands)
    I have a few options under my belt to use but I am always willing to try new things.

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    hey, do you do skullcrushers? and if you do, maybe you can try what I will be doing soon, which is skull crushers on a DECLINE bench. This is supposed to REALLY hit the triceps belly HARD!

another option is have sex missionary style for two+ hours straight, damn I did that the other day and my triceps were sore as hell the next day
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

Yeah try having my current sexdrive. Yer not even on gear . Oh boy.MISSIONARY for two hours??**** dude use some imagination.

LOL, heh, well lets see, missionary has lots of variations that can make 2 hours go by quite entertaining. Basic missionary, Her legs over my shoulders missionary, Flip her over missionary (my favorite), Her but in the air missionary (almost doggie style, but not quite), Her body half hanging off the bed missionary, and Her body contorted into a pretzel against the headboard missionary

My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

oh yeah, nice benching, you better keep making progress cause I am coming up fast.....
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Gentlemen I have just been busted....I forsee some very interesting drama unfolding.

Gonadius Maximus
    So whats her moniker?

Y'all will probably find out before I do.

Long as you weren't scoping Andre's pics you're prolly alright dude!

Not that kind of busted.
    Ole girl found my journal.I feel bad but I trusted her not to look for it and just use the website for good fitness info in general. SHe looked and found it. WHHHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!

Kenn;
    Flipping her over is NOT missionary for the record.Pretzel Missionary is fun though(aka total disregard for her comfort missionary)

its not?

so is she just gonna read your journal or do we get to see her post something in it
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Gonadius Maximus
    Post a picture of her ass with the skoal can in her pocket.
    Im sure you will patch it up and be back to your asexual relationship.

Gonadius Maximus
    Originally posted by Nevermore

I need to get a weighted dip belt or whatever.

That piggy-back lifting partner is not enough weight?

...hope ain't no trouble in paradise bro -

LMFAO let's see how much this changes the tone of this journal now....

BLASPHEMY!!!
    Under NO circumstances will the journal change in any way shape or form!!!!!I will march on and deal with whatever scheiststorm befalls me.
    I am pretty sure everyone in my company knows I am on steroids(An indicator I am doing it right).
    Whilst preparing for a trade show and going over floorplans and wiring A comment was made along the lines of; Let's see if Mr Universe Here can open the box.>>>>"HAHHA YEAH Arnold the early years"! Then The vp THE VP laughs as MY friend says Nah he can do it,if not well Just get him some more of those umm those things to put in his ass. Production GUY ; STEROIDS!!!
    <group laughter> NOTE <these people are dutch explaining not knowing their title>
    Friend...Yes we will give him some MORE steroids to shoot in his ass three times a day!!!

Conclusion: They do not give a flying fcuk on a donut if I use gear or not which is a tremendous monkey off my back.
    Last edited by Nevermore; 10-30-2003 at 10:31 AM.

And don't laugh at my typing or will visit you in your dreams and make you piss the bed.

Gonadius Maximus
    Typing with your dick again.

Dude you ALWAYS make me come back in and explain what I meant......I wasn't meaning ANYTHING to do with the gear. I meant the underlying sexual innuendos and escapades would probably tone down......you follow me now??

Gonadius Maximus
    Wikked1 Don't make fun of him, he can't help it.