Page 151 of 262 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _8_Ball
    compensating for something?

Are you cutting or bulking right now?!??

You journal is like a car crash, it's total chaos and no one knows what the hell is going on, but we can't look away...

I am doing Chase's precontest setup.
    Yes, I am making progress in the gym on a cut..No, I have no idea why.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    Oh ****, you're going all liquid right now? That's why you're taking all the fiber. Ok, that put a couple things together for me. I wish your stream of consciousness wasn't so ****ing confusing.

Yeah, I made progress while I was on UD2.

Jay Cutler says that he actually puts on LBM during his contest diet... amazing... (diffrent class of athlete... but still effective... )

Quote Originally Posted by jme
    Yeah, I made progress while I was on UD2.
    That's the point of UD2.0 it's cyclical.
    There is no cycle for me. I am operating on a deficit continuously.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Still on a cycle or off right now?

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Off, hahahahahahaha. Ha.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Moving on.....

Last time I hated women this much I went on a lust filled rampage leaving broken hearts and empty shells in my wake.

Nothing is more gratifying than breaking through a gorgeous woman's snobbish, holier than thou defenses and taking them down a few pegs.

Matt04
    Last time I hated women this much I went on a lust filled rampage leaving broken hearts and empty shells in my wake.

Nothing is more gratifying than breaking through a gorgeous woman's snobbish, holier than thou defenses and taking them down a few pegs.

hahahahahaha i love it. quoted

Dont listen to her. Keep hating. It keeps you centered.

Is hate not a type of drama?

To be drama free one must learn to let go of pent up anger (or hate in this matter)

Sorry my estrogen level must be high right now....
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Hate isn't drama, disharmony is drama. Life is disharmonious. Thus, life is drama.
    You're ****ed. Any way you slice it...you're just plain ****ed. You just can't bust that mad knowledge. Thats the maddest knowledge, and I suggest you recognize.

Detroit, WHAT!?

You are seriously one of the most Creative people I have never met....

well my life as over ran by drama once, as soon as I just said **** it and let people do as they do and not let it effect me, My life has become how you say Boring.. But Drama free

WERD TO YOUR MOTHER
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

WERD TO BIG BIRD! Yall phony as biotches need to recognize the game, fo shizzle. That just be life and how **** roll. Don't have the player fools, hate the gizzame.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmase1153
    My life has become how you say Boring.. But Drama free
    Exactly.Boring. You've been spying on me. My life is bor-diddly-oring.

Shasta, if I do it again I think by that time I will have figured out that it's not what's right for me.

The hardest part is quieting the desire to turn the tables and leave her freezing cold in the wet spot all by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    Oh, don't hate all of us because of this moron, Josh.

Be creative - find some other reason.
    You fit into the category of "Diva" or "Deity"
    No hate for you here as you are exempt.

Quote Originally Posted by _8_Ball
    Jay Cutler says that he actually puts on LBM during his contest diet... amazing... (diffrent class of athlete... but still effective... )

No normal person looking for training advice should even consider listening to someone like that.

That said, jay cutler is a beast. He has a funny voice though. He's like Tyson.
    bests:
    bp 335x1 (unequipped), sq 430x5 belt, dl 475x1 sumo (unequipped)
    ----------------------------
    Cut: Start/250 Current/247
    Abs or bust: my journal
    ollld pics

Would someone get the door and stop the room from spinning?:
    I ...feel....so.....terrible.....

Ok, but just this once.

Haha, sounds like me last night. I almost drunk dialed both of you but I couldn't figure out how to work my phone.

I think I'm getting sick as well.
    AGAIN.
    EVERYONE at the dealership had or has it.