Page 2 of 262 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    I have a full body twitch. is that good? i think it's from the purple Dino-dye.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

rofl
    Weight: 194.0 lbs.Height: 5' 11"
    Raw PR's 425/340/534
    Goals for '10:
    Put on size and git Strong(er)
    Raw Goals: 450 Squat, 365 Bench, 570 Deadlift

"Weak points come from not doing the things you suck at doing." -Dave Tate

Okay here are my stats (for the most part).
    I will put them in my profile. I was actually surprised by my measurements. In the werds of Budiak" I think I'm bigger than I think I am..
    Height 6'2" 211 lbs
    Chest: 46"
    Arms: 15 3/4''
    forearms:13''
    Waist:34''
    thighs:22.5''
    calves 15.5''
    as of now personal bests
    bench 225X7
    deadlift 225x20
    squat315x4
    preacher curls 115x4

And due to my new diet I single handedly clogged an industrial tankless toilet..
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Stats look good man. Clogging toilets is what us protein filled maniacs do. Going to the toilet is like meditation for me. Allow myself thirty minute take flex/musclemag with me and make room for my next protein filled meal!
    "Not sure if I want the expense of a girlfriend as id rather spend the money on sus"

Okay arm day yesterday

preacher curls
    75 x 15
    95 x 15
    105 x 7
    105 x 4
    95 x 10
    75x 10

close grip bp
    135 x 15
    155 x 12
    165 x 8
    155 x 9
    135 x 10

hammer curls on oncline
    45 x 12
    45 x 10
    45x 8
    45x7 left arm didn't really make it.

tricep pulldown to rear (only name I know)
    70 x8 (not the best form)
    60x7
    60x7
    60x7
    first atttempt at these. Undecided if I believe them to be beneficial
    I hate my triceps and will do whatever it takes to destroy them.

One arm curls on seated preacher machine
    45x12
    55x11
    55x9
    55x7
    45x10

dips...bw
    15/13/12/10

standing culs with ez bar @ 75
    10/10/8/7---->vomit

overhead tricep extensions.
    I don't know why I bother I don't own a set of triceps)
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8
    35x7

went to Applebee's(first time I have eaten out in like four months)
    had a plate of boneless buffalo wings,like four iced teas and a plate of fiesta lime chicken with rice.

went home...had some yogurt....

Since starting cycle up I have slept like ****. Vivid dreams again. I feel like I did not sleep at all when I wake up.

8am
    Drug my ass out of bed. ate a cup of yogurt as I was heating up the "economy bulk special.
    Ate probably about three cups of spaghetti and 2 cups of mac and cheese.
    I hate eating this for breakfast but hey flavor follows function.

came to work ,ate again at noon, same thing
    need more protein. I am going to go get some weightgainer 900 (I love that stuff) That is what I was drinking when I put on 30 lbs in three weeks. even though a ton of it was water.

Gonadius Maximus
    Originally posted by Nevermore
    I have a full body twitch. is that good? i think it's from the purple Dino-dye.

I thought it was that black plastic mini skirt that was making your arse twitch.

You're just jealous because you can't wear it anymore....

Ladies and gentleman say hello to "Slapnutz the Prairie Dog Wrangler".. In all HIS monkey pox infested glory.

Twisted Dendrite's Avatar is a blown up image of his inflamed hemmoroids under a blacklight..don't let him tell you different...

I'm hungry again..

Shoulders last night.

Ran for ten minutes on the treadmill

dumbell shoulder press
    35x15
    50x8
    50x8
    50x7

lateral side raises
    35 x 9
    35x8
    35x8
    35x7
    I despise these....so I will have to do more of them now.

front dumbell raises
    20x 10
    20x 10
    20x9
    20x7

shrugs
    4 plsx20
    6plx15
    6plx13
    6plx12

reverse flyes
    150x12
    165x10
    165x9
    165x7

kickin myself in the ass cuz I forgot to do upright rows.

cable crunches.

100x20 never done them before so I figured I would work my way up
    150x20
    160x15
    160x12 almost could not get up.

got my weightgainer 900 went home had a shake
    ......been farting fire ever since

woke up.
    breakfast
    bowl of honey bunches of oatsw/strawberries/yum!
    one weightgainer 900 shake w/applejuice 1 banana and ice
    1cc of tren and test.
    ( I find the tren kills the funny aftertaste of the shake)

Next week I am definitely going back on the 2bp a day routine.

TWISTED DENDRITE; IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU GOT THAT AVATAR TO WORK....THAT GETS FUNNIER EVERYTIME I SEE IT.
    OH AND IT HAS A 50/50 SHOT AT MAKING IT.

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    hey there, just stopped in..... good luck with the goals! looks like you got everything under control. What supps are you taking?

Are those reverse grip tricep pull downs your doing for those tricep pulldowns to the rear? If so, I say keep em! I do those and they are an important part of getting my arm size up, but in all honesty if you notice your arm tapings not improving, then that is when I would change to something else - until its broke dont fix it!

actually we gots about the same measurements and strength base, cept I am taller. nice sessions bro' -
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

That is all I needed to hear....
    I will keep them and yes they are reverse grip.
    as far as "supps"GO:
    Milk thistle,glucoasmine,
    750mg week test enanthate,75mg ed Tren.
    multivitamins.
    And heavy weight gainer 900 (love the stuff)

hey there, cool. I dont know much (well, actually nothing) about the test and tren, I got enough homework now with school that I havent had time to even think about researching that.

Seems you are taking the recommended dosage from my quick looking around on the web last night. I saw some upped the dosage after a few weeks at 75mg to twice that, not sure if that is the norm though. Maybe when I get some more time over break next few weeks I can get more educated on this.....they also like to use a lot of abbreviations for stuff which makes it even more difficult to figure out the mechanics of everything as a whole.
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FRom what I know your body can only use so much tren.
    I increased the dosage to about 100 mg's a day in a previous cycle and the androgenic proprties reared it's ugly head in the form of a violent acne outbreak. So I will stick with 75 for now.

Also.
    Last cycle was tren only. Which made for vivid realistic disturbing dreams.
    Stacking test is supposed to alleviate that.
    I am into week 1 and I have not slept well to begin with for the past couple weeks.
    Last night I dreamt I was in a beat up old boat of a car driving across a frozen wasteland to the end of a peninsula. The ocean had washed away the frozen road that we were to drive up to the cabin on. It was snowing so we walked ....it fuzzes out after that. .....I know....I always wake up feeling exhausted and groggy.
    My mind is just too damn active at night.

So ,so much for that theory..

Looks like the training is going well bro. Dnt worry about those triceps though. Personally I think you are overtraining them. You hit them once a week directly in your arm session and another two times indirectly in your chest and shoulder sessions. Maybe try doing them after shoulders! Let me know what you think of the enanthate as I have never used it before but ive got some on order.
    "Not sure if I want the expense of a girlfriend as id rather spend the money on sus"

I am currently using 750mgs' a wk split up into three injections to keep the hormone levels more stable. I think I like it so far. have a definite sense of well being.

Ahhh monday morning......I am all nervous because I am waiting to make the deal of the century here at work...If I get it I will send everyone on this board a pack of PEZ.

On a less pleasant note.

I have puffy nips from hell that are sensitive.
    My hair follicles are not clinging to my scalp with their usual vigor.

I believe DHT is the culprit. regardless I am a little over a week into the cycle so you can imagine my dismay.

I am not willing to accept hairloss .
    It does not run in my family so I never worried.
    I am now worried. If I cannot find something to correct/remedy the situation I am done.
    Other than that I feel great.

Ahhh Tuesday morning. It appears I am buying all of you Pez...
    I did my hair this morning and when I finished I looked at my hands in horror as I realized I was turning into a yellow muppet.

But then I realized I was just losing hair...
    whew! man I thought it was serious....

Damn I had a good workout......

Flat bb bench
    135x15
    185x10
    205x6
    205x5 ( and almost dropped on my neck but I got it up)

Incline DB press

50x12
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6

dips (bw)
    15/12/10/12 yay!

Cable flyes

70x12
    80x10/8/7

Close grip bench press
    155-Dropped on chest,rolled down stomach to lap and upright rowed my way to freedom.
    135x7 about dropped again,decided to keep chest involvement out of my tri workout for today.

reverse grip tricep pulldown to rear. ( like these now.)
    60x12/10/8/8(turned maroon)

overhead triceps extension
    35x10/10/9/8
    I don't think my elbows like these too much.

shoulder press on machine.
    25x12
    35x10/8/6

db lateral raises. (surprised myself here)
    35x10/8/8/7

front raises db (here too)

30x10/8/7/6

shrugs on machine
    4plsx20
    6plx15/15/12 (ctually felt a pump and like I did it right)

upright rows
    100/12/10/9/7

"BUDIOCRUNCHES"
    150x20
    160x15/15/12
    Sprint to the bathroomuke

Hanging leg raises
    3/10

incline crunches
    3/10

weigh in on gym scale
    !!220!! after 1 week, shorts and shoes

went home
    drank a 1600 calorie orgasmo strawberry surprise.
    (strawberry weightgainer900,1banana,1 egg, 1 tbsp peanut butter,some strawberry yogurt,icecubes and some TLC) MMMM

Oh yeah I forgot my back workout last friday....

lat pulldowns
    160x15
    170x12/10/8

rows160 12/10/9/7

one arm bb rows
    75/12/11/9/8

Deadlifts(this was crazy)
    225x10 warmup
    I figured I would go for one rep max of 315
    somehow I $hit ten reps.
    I felt like I was gonna hork but it's all good
    315x8

leg extensions
    180x12/10/10/9

leg curls ( I Hate this machine and will not use it again)
    160/12/10/10/10

standing calfraises
    200x20/20/18

seated
    135 x20/20/19

FIN

Gonadius Maximus
    Workout looks good. Throw in some pull ups.

i dont know....I havent seen any yellow muppets DL 315x8 LOL, that would be funny....muppets pumping iron

uhm....so I take it hair loss is one of the possible sides? I could deal with the dreams, they cant get worse than they already are LOL, I have written several short horror stories about my personal boogie monsters........

know what you mean about CGBP, got trapped myself on those before. Suckas seem to be fine, then out of now where you just die and it aint ging up!

nice lifts bro'!!
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Yes hair loss is a side. If you take propecia to block the dht you should be fine.
    And....this muppet did 315 TEN times thank you.
    TD: NO. I am too weak to do any pullups. I am doing those tonight. Back and biceps. do you recommend wide grip or regular or both ? I hate them...therefore I must do more. cardioboy...