Page 201 of 262 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

so.... Sacremento's not closing?

I'm honestly confused man.
    Weight: 194.0 lbs.Height: 5' 11"
    Raw PR's 425/340/534
    Goals for '10:
    Put on size and git Strong(er)
    Raw Goals: 450 Squat, 365 Bench, 570 Deadlift

"Weak points come from not doing the things you suck at doing." -Dave Tate

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Reread the damn post.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big o Boy View Post
    so.... Sacremento's not closing?

I'm honestly confused man.
    Dood, he said it 7x!

"We're not closing Sacramento."

Of course it's not closing!

Josh, onto bigger and better things! I have unwavering faith that you will be all right.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I got that part. I was being a smartass at the wrong time. I realized his reply after my previous post was to someone else. That's why I was confused.
    And yes, I re-read through the past 10 or so posts about 3 times.

I stand by my previous post. "Change builds character. Keep your head up." That is all.
    Weight: 194.0 lbs.Height: 5' 11"
    Raw PR's 425/340/534
    Goals for '10:
    Put on size and git Strong(er)
    Raw Goals: 450 Squat, 365 Bench, 570 Deadlift

"Weak points come from not doing the things you suck at doing." -Dave Tate

Perhaps some of you should go back and read the last 50 or so pages of this journal. Things have changed so much it's no wonder I'm such a character.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Sorry to hear about that girl and all hatred. Lookin damn strong in the gym though brotha!
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Off to do my taxes...but first....

Back and Bi's....This was AWESOME. I had death in my eyes.
    BW pullups.
    10/9, ng pullups10/9

Deads.
    225x10,315x10,405x10,500x1,

Asssisted pullups.
    110x12,90x12/12/12

Cabl rows.
    250x20,300x12/12

Spider curls.
    65x12/10,45x40

Hammers.
    45x15,55x9/9

Scared wimmens and chilluns with this....
    My workout partner told me I looked like the Bloodgod at the end of blade my eyes were so bloodshot.....damn straight.

Thanks to all that have been trying to reach me in the interest of my wellbeing.

I posted how extraordinarily well things have been going (per my Hard work..Paul )

ANd the breaker to the house tripped due to both the Formidable George being on and the Radiation king microwave with it...It was very long and I don't want to repost.
    I have several opportunites made available to me and I believe things will get better.

I had a kickass session last night. some big numbers for just kinda doin what I wanted.

It started as legs but I threw arms into it as well.

Leg extensions to warm up.

Preacher curls.
    55x20,85x15,105x12/11

Squats. Yes Squats....Just to see how my lower back has built up.
    These are ass to grass mind you.
    135x15,225x10,315x10,405x2+a mindblowing failure.
    I started drifting forward and ate **** to save my back. I stood up and smiled to the surprise of my roommate.
    He was like...dude...are you ok? I said "Yup..Back is fine." :thumbup"

Closegrip Bench press....decline..
    135x20,225x12,275x9,315x3...
    CLOSEGRIP. This was a HUGE Personal record for me...and my wrists are letting me know today.

Twilo...I gotta get ahold of you. I haven't forgotten about you.

Great lifting man. You sure are beasting it. Answer your damn phone mother****er.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

I would have loved to have seen those closegrips. And I'm very relieved your back survived. DO NOT MESS UP YOUR BACK AGAIN!!! Trust an old woman when she says you'll miss your lower spine when it's gone.

Glad things are looking up, my friend.

Solid 500 dead and a clean 405x2 ATG. I'd pat you on the head or something but you'd eat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    I have several opportunites made available to me and I believe things will get better.
    Very glad to hear this. You seem in better spirits and this pleases me greatly.

Squats. Yes Squats....Just to see how my lower back has built up.
    These are ass to grass mind you.
    135x15,225x10,315x10,405x2+a mindblowing failure.
    I started drifting forward and ate **** to save my back. I stood up and smiled to the surprise of my roommate.
    He was like...dude...are you ok? I said "Yup..Back is fine." :thumbup"
    Very nice! Excellent close grips as well!

Twilo...I gotta get ahold of you. I haven't forgotten about you.
    No problem. Thank you for mentioning it.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I am typing this quietly nestled from behind the comfort of my new desk at the only corporate owned First National Mortgage Branch in the world. I was one of 8 people brought aboard and I can do loans in ALL 50 states and Canada.

I may not be doing the 24hr fitness thing afterall. We shall see.

As far as the close grips go...they destroyed my wrists.

I'm doing a couple weeks of PSMF to drop some of the fat I've put on this past couple weeks so expect some really crappy numbers...

Nice! What kind of support is this new company offering you? Are they providing leads?

Yay for Josh! Don't be a pussy. You can't be that fat.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

Congrats! Glad to hear you have a desk to call your own.

Chris, Yes, they provide leads and spend about $50,000 on marketing each month.
    Paul, I'm not that fat but I did get a little soft over the past two weeks from eating nothing but crap. I lost definition and I want it back.

I'll drop about 5 lbs over the next week and go back to it...maybe. USually this is what kicks off my cuts. I'll get great results and stick with it.

Good stuff man. I hear ya on the cut. I have 15lbs to go till 12% BF. Thats right. Im going to be as lean as you soon enough >.<
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

**** your close grips make my regular bench look like a little girl did them.

Pretty impressive stuff.

Thanks bro. It caught me by surprise.

Closegrip Bench press....decline..
    135x20,225x12,275x9,315x3...
    damn, nicely done

Dieting is going great. I dropped the first of the water and a couple pounds and have visible abs and serratus again.

Work is awesome.
    If anyone here needs a Refinance or purchase done I can now give a bro deal in any state Canada and Puerto Rico.

Aegis ****ed me. And everyone else that came over.
    California law is that upon Termination you have 72 hrs as an employer to pay all monies owed to your employees.
    They owe me 1300 and a buddy of mine 15k.
    I got my 729.00 severance in the form of 405.00
    Apparently the IRS taxes severances at 25% plus all the other crap.
    so...it's a little scary right now.

Aegis ****ed me. And everyone else that came over.
    California law is that upon Termination you have 72 hrs as an employer to pay all monies owed to your employees.
    They owe me 1300 and a buddy of mine 15k.
    I got my 729.00 severance in the form of 405.00
    Apparently the IRS taxes severances at 25% plus all the other crap.
    so...it's a little scary right now.
    That ****ing sucks. I got burned with a holiday payout, I had to steal 3k worth of meat, and a freezer.

Grats on the new work man, hope everything is cool.

Well done landing on your feet again. Hope the loans job works out for ya.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I was doing loans before too...

I'm going to post something in General Chat.
    I had to file a claim with the Labor Board here in Ca.
    Aegis isn't paying anybody anything and it sucks.
    They owe me about 3000.00 and aren't paying....they keep saying they are going to pay at the end of the month. which is illegal.