Page 3 of 262 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    uhm....

alrighty then! 10 times LOL I stand corrected
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Ahhhhhh Wednesday morning..:
    Got frightened out of bed at 7:30 O'clock,whacked the snooze a few then woke up again and went running....
    YES running..in the AM....(somewhere in Hell they are lobbing snowballs at each other).."What brought this odd event on?"you say?Why coming home from the gym to look in the mirror and realizing I was starting to look like a fatass..that's what!
    I am consuming probably about 5500 calories a day and that is apparently overkill. I am cutting out one of my 1200 calorie (appx) shakes. for this next week though I will cut out two. I am very unhappy with the recent fat gain. I would rather lose a good week of bulking than give myself something to work off later.
    meal 1
    3 eggs, 1 cup of yogurt , 1 can of tuna, glucosamine,milk thistle,multivitamin and nolvadex to alleviate my nippleitis.
    And 75mg tren....I hit a nerve today..MAN! I hate that...

Last night (back and bi's)

Lat pulldowns
    160x15
    170x12/10/8/7

cable rows
    160x12
    170x12/10/8/6-7 I forgot

bent over BB rows
    80x12
    85x12
    85x13 YAY!
    85x10

Okay this is where I attempted pullups don't laugh I told Y'all.
    5/4/hung there wriggling trying to muster the balls to keep going.
    4 th set....Fcuk it.I'll do some extra exercises to compensate for my patheticism.

Side Lateral pulldowns
    70x10
    80x10/8/8

Preacher curl
    95x10/9/8/8
    I usually workout with 105. Last night I felt an unusual amount of strain on my wrists. I am getting wraps on friday. This continued to hinder the rest of my workout.

Hammer curls
    50's!!!!!!! yeah!!!
    10/8/7/6/ My wrists were fcukin KILLING me.

One arm curls on machine.
    45X10/9/8/7

reverse ez bar curls
    50x10/8/7/6

I had every intention of getting on the treadmill for 20min....
    I looked at wrist wraps in the shop. I was almost home and it hit me.
    DAMN! 1 point for the stomach chub.

Low carbs for the next week or so and a ton of cardio for me.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Those are some good hammer curls bro keep it up. Also mate could you give me a clue what side lateral pulldowns are? As far as your wrist pain goes buy some wraparound gloves I swear by these for any heavy work and they protect my wrists greatly.
    "Not sure if I want the expense of a girlfriend as id rather spend the money on sus"

stand perpendicular to the cable pulldown with the pulley on the highest setting. and pull down in a latersal up and down motion. You have to stay upright to keep chest involvement to a min.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Ahhhhhh Thursday morning.......
    wacked alarm a few times
    didn't do $hit last night.
    My new found 10-11 lbs disagrees with my ankle.
    my ankle hurts,my wrists hurt ..I took a break... legs tonight.

Ahhhh Monday Morning.
    I actually got my lazy ass out of bed early and went to the gym first thing. All in all; I feel really good for this time of day. And my Girl is flying into town .
    God I miss her.......
    Any way I wil try and remember what I did on saturday:
    Arms
    Preacher curls
    75x15
    95x12
    105x10/8

Hammer curls
    50x12
    55x10!!!!<<New PR>>>
    55x8
    55x8

One arm curls on machine.
    45x12
    55x10/8/7

reverse curls
    75x10/8/7/7

Close grip bench press.
    115x15
    135x12
    155x7
    175x7 I pulled these reps out of my ass somehow...I am working on wrist positioning and it seems to help.

tricep pulldowns V-bar
    210x12 (stack)
    210x9
    210x6
    200X7

Tricep pulldown to rear
    50x12
    60x8/8x7

French press.
    75x10/8/7/6..pussy

"Budiocrunches"
    160x20
    170x20
    190x20
    200x12 there we go.....

leg raises 4/10

Gonadius Maximus
    Remember what I said about the nipple pinching clothespins.

This Morning.

BAck
    lat pulldowns.( I forgot to do pullups first)
    150x12
    160x10/8/7

CABLE ROWS
    160x12
    170x10/9/7

one arm rows
    80x15
    85x12/11/10 *new PR*

lat pulldown machine
    135(on machine)x15
    160x10/8/7

went home.didl aundry for the first time in a month. got to bed late.tormented dreams . ahh TREN it's good stuff.

Annnndddd Heeeerrreee's Twisted Dendrite to maintain the X-rated content of my journal for when I fall behind.
    man ,I get occupied at the peephole for any length of time and you soil the wholesome goodness that is my journal.

i wondered where that statement came from LOL
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

nice pulling strength dude. Getting them lats to poke out?
    Weight: 194.0 lbs.Height: 5' 11"
    Raw PR's 425/340/534
    Goals for '10:
    Put on size and git Strong(er)
    Raw Goals: 450 Squat, 365 Bench, 570 Deadlift

"Weak points come from not doing the things you suck at doing." -Dave Tate

Gonadius Maximus
    Occupied at the peephole. ROFL

Gonadius Maximus
    Originally posted by Nevermore
    This Morning.

went home.didl aundry for the first time in a month. got to bed late.tormented dreams . ahh TREN it's good stuff.

you didled Aundry? Is that her name?

Yes...ROFL YES! I went home and DIDDLED Aundry for the first time in a month...!!

Big O boy: I have always kinda had wings from riding bikes.(I looked silly) no chest and big Ole lats

Okay here was my day yesterday after the work thing.
    I went home with the anticipation of a night of snuggling and handholding....
    I had every intent to go home and see how far I could put my bed frame into the wall...
    Instead I came down with a particularly nasty cold that I have apparently been incubating for a year until I needed to be healthy so it could explode out of my sinuses like little acidic green gobs of goo.
    Apparently the sight of me blowing my nose and coughing and hacking and sniffling in my asleep is NOT a turn-on like I thought it would be. HMmmm mental note to self..
    At any rate I have 750mg's of Testosterone in me along with tren and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my bed next to me. Yeah. I am in a glorious mood.. Dammit.

Gonadius Maximus
    Snot wouldn't stop me, specially with 750mg test in me

I am not the issue here. I don't think she wants to be covered in goobers...(not from my nose anyway).
    Besides...I know it wouldn't stop you..You'd use it for hand lube

Gonadius Maximus
    one word rohypnol

two words:
    SOODA-FED.
    as long as I can cease the snot faucet ; I'm in there like swimwear.

You guys sure know how to treat a ladie! Im taking notes this very second!
    "Not sure if I want the expense of a girlfriend as id rather spend the money on sus"

Yeah...Cuz "Damn we're smooth".

Thursday......
    Started a-bombs today.
    Three days and still no sex after getting woken up by head every morning the last two months. My nuts were hurting so badly last night I was nauseous and they were the size of racquet balls and about the same color. After getting into an argument and leaving for the gym only to come back cuz my nutz hurt so bad I made a final attempt to munch the furburger and got shot down .
    I just said'Fcuk it. and told her I was going into the bathroom to rub a couple out.

Thank god actually. I woulda blew right threw the end of any condom and about passed out. and then had to do it again with about the same results. My nuts still hurt but were at least smaller now. And I slept better too.
    .And then at 5;30 oclock my damn phone rings and the only girl I ever cared to date since I moved here (and moved away) that I have not heard from in months calls me up while my ex is in bed next to me. Talk about Ironic. and bad timing.
    I no longer care.
    She asked "who was calling you this early in the morning?"
    I said "Jessica'
    and went back to sleep.
    Betcha that's been festering in her head all day.
    I'll check and see in a minute.

Gonadius Maximus
    Originally posted by Nevermore
    Thursday......
    Started a-bombs today.
    Three days and still no sex after getting woken up by head every morning the last two months

You should have that guy come back over.

Ur not my friend anymore.......

that sucks that she didnt want to play nice.......

I take it you liking that A-Bomb?
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's