Page 51 of 262 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

LMFAO nice parting shot my friend!

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Thanks gentlemen...I am now starting to experience the reprocussions and responses from my former coworkers.
    I guess it is all anyone is talking about.

From what I hear they pillaged my desk and rifled through my PC to see what was up...

too bad it is more sterile than I am.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

On Auto Pilot:******* Huge Alke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikked1
    LMFAO nice parting shot my friend!
    :withstupi

hope the new job offers better work conditions man, sounds like you got out just in time to save your sanity.
    My Journal
    Progress Pic

1RM's
    30MAY03 = 800 Total - Bench 230, Squat 245, Deadlift 325
    22OCT04 = 960 Total - Bench 275, Squat 305, Deadlift 380

Most push-ups in one minute = 102 (BW:195lbs)

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" - George B. Shaw

FOOD is my drug of choice

Banned
    you left ProSun to go work for a competitor?

I'd have forgone the advice in the parting shot in the interest of keeping them incompetent

I'd imagine they're unlikely to take your advice now if they didn't take it when you were there though. Well written piece, if a trifle sarcastic. Shows your good business sense.

little *bump* for you bro.
    Hope you're enjoying the california sunshine and the new job....I'm a bit jealous man,I've only seen the west coast in TV & Movies.

Sterility rules.

Hello from the left coast. I hate mountains and potholes. And right on Cal if I would have even thought for a millisecond that they would take the advice I never wiould have uttered a word..or left for that matter. they are doomed to their own destruction.

OH. I can't install AOL Im....I am so gonna die from withdrawals.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Glad to see you all care..fkuctards...
    Went to gym last night with migraine
    almost puked on bench..very very weak.....ugh...

Banned
    how are you liking the new company, dude?

Cal the new company is awesome...they definitely back their product and employees...it is the focus of the company..

Nice to see you managed a workout *and* you got your IM up and running. Now stay on long enough for a chat!
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 09-20-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

What the HELL after I go through all the trouble to install a rogue piece of software on my system (AOLIM) no one else can in stall the SH*T! Nice to see you in here anyway bro! Guess you'll have to suffer along with Email!

Even drugs can't make you cool.

Always in the Action Severed Ties's Avatar
    yeah but they're a lot of fun.:evillaugh

ST
    Last edited by galileo; 09-22-2004 at 12:34 PM.
    "Your bench makes Jesus cry." -Shark

This is 10% luck, 15% skill, 20% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

I have AOHell on my home system, no need to install AIM. hah.

I prefer Yahoo though. More stable, crashes less often. Go get it!!!

Have fun in Cali. I need to move there....

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

no savey to me kompooter at worky...
    so I have to use aim express...

I use AIM express at work because our network blocks regular AIM. Its really not that bad, you just can't transfer files.

Finally a decent workout..things are finally starting to settle down and my world is expanding beyond the few streets that I use to get from work to the sleep place. I went to the grocery store yesterday morn and am now back to eating toona wraps and my favorite stuffs...thank god
    but no thank god for prices of ****.
    Oona..FLA:.47 Ca:.<91>
    gas.93:2.06 FLA.......CA <91>2.23
    apple juice is cheap...gym memberships are way cheaper.
    I am going to forfeit my loyalty to Gold's as much as it pains me...the Gold's gyms out here are small and wusssy..
    24 Hr fitness is pimp as all hell..HUGE with the equipment I am used to and then some...so....24 hr it is....That way I can throw a pink dumbell at Budiak...

Incl db press..
    65x10,80x10,100x7,75x10

Flat BB press,
    135x10,185x10,245x5,245x4,205x6,5

Decl press..
    135x10,185x10,245x5

incl cabl flyes,
    40x10,50x10,60x7,50x8

RGBP.(ok this was weird..the benches have the rests on a reverse angle so getting the bar up is hard as hell..and dangerous)
    135x10(save for later today for arm day.

Vbar pd,
    130x10,180x10,200x9(stack)150x14

followed by 13 minutes on the elliptical.The Heart rate guage was past "cardio" and well into "Coronary"....I feel good again...Not bad for three weeks post cycle.

What's in your toooona wrap?

I think I'm going to move to Soggy Meadows in abut 3 years.

Nice incline work for a slacker! 24 Hr Fitness ....I hit one of those when I was in Chicago! Try those RGBP in a smith if you can.......RG is definitely weird!
    Cost of living going up? Bummer man,but look at the bright side no hurricanes except on TV for you! Solid workout!

Banned
    no hurricaines true

but he has just traded 'em in for earthquakes and *gasp* Californians for neighbors

I'm still not sure which is worse

I thik I liked the hurricanes...Hell the water EVENTUALLY recedes and the cleanup begins...Californians are everywhere and they stay there...Earthquakes can at least swallow them up and turn em into fossil fuel.but then the earth is forever changed.

Tooooona Wrap.(quik wraps)
    1 can of toona.
    2 tbsp of salsa
    2 tbsp of light sour cream.
    macros forgotten

Toooona Wraps
    1 can of toona,
    1/8 cup pepper jack cheese
    2 tbsp salsa
    appx 400 cals..I haveta check again.

Sounds good. When I bulk, it will be toona wraps galore!