Page 91 of 262 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

3900 calories would turn me into a blimp in 3 days.

great sessions dude. Those front squats are great.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Quote Originally Posted by galileo

Turn you?

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Quote Originally Posted by galileo
    Lucky bastard...I damn near have to eat that much just to maintain

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    GMC=I can't see what you write.

I had another leg sesion last night
    Lunges are the mother of all leg exercises. PERIOD.

Squats.
    135x10/10,225x6,315x5,425x2Blah,405x2 blah (decided to focus on other lifts)

Leg curls.
    245? I can;t remember)/10
    10/10/10
    Front squats.
    225x5,290x4/4/5 Long rest between 3 & 4th set.

Leg extensions.
    305x10/10/10/10

Lunges.
    60x12/70x12/12/12.

HS MP
    2x10,2+10x10/10

Side raises.
    50x10/10/9

Frt presses.
    70x2*fail*,60x8/blah

Front db raises
    45x10 (wow these got REALLY easy)...Hooray for switching up exercises.

Shrugs.
    315x10/10/365x10
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

And a side note.....

The time has finally come.
    I absolutely love my job. So much in fact that it is the only thing that has kept me here in Ca. However,my love for where I work is not enough to make me happy in all aspects of life...
    I am giving my notice today that I am going to be returning home to Florida. This is actually going to be a very difficult thing to do. Budiak is probably the best friend I've ever had, and I have been living with a woman that loves me an incredible amount. I know that we won't work out and I can never love her back the same due to ghosts of my own past. I have hated every sunset that casts it's glow on me through the window of the dealership. I have slept my days away due to depression...This is no way to live.SO I have to let it go.

I can recall the exact moment that I set foot on the pavement of the hotel parking lot I stayed in my first night here. I will never forget the feeling.
    "You are 3000 miles away from your HOME,you just finalized a very LARGE mistake." I stood there under that tree in silence for a few minutes looking around. I wanted to be home already.
    My defiance has caused me a lot of issues. I have an insatiable drive to succeed in life and I feel as if I am spinning my wheels a lot. There is a lot to be said for "Home". I have never felt a sense of "home" like I do in Florida...

I think of the last time I sat on The Sand bar at Ft Desoto park during Sunset. A Marlin jumped out of the water into the sun just for me. I have NEVER seen anything like that and I felt it coming when it happened. Never have I cried at any memory so much. That day symbolizes a lot of sadness for me.

Maybe now the name change will begin to make a lil sense to some of you.

I think when I drive home this time I am going to take the Southern Route and I will visit Teufy and Rene...
    Last edited by Hatred; 04-16-2005 at 05:22 PM.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Banned
    to know yourself enough to be able to make a hard decision like that is impressive, Josh

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    to know yourself enough to be able to make a hard decision like that is impressive, Josh

good luck

Agreed, sometimes it's easier to just sit around and do nothing, it's tough to make big actions. Sounds like you have made a tough, but correct decision. Keep up the good work bro.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

Bespoke Super Mod
    That can be the case, if things aren't going as planned following your instinct can be the best option in the long run.

Good luck with the move back to Florida Josh
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Congrats on making a very tough decision. Good choice on taking the southern route this time, Josh.

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

you should stop by colorado on the way back and hit up a workout with me

Good luck on the move back to Florida bro

I wish you well in returning to Florida, folks there will be happy to see you...need another name change bro, lol.

Nope. All of you in my "inner circle" call me Josh anyway..

Upper body.
    Rotator Work

Flat BB
    135x10/10,185x5,225x5,265x3,285x5/5,225x9

HS incl
    3x6/5/2x14/10

Pec deck
    250x10/10/10

Tbar row
    5ppsx7/7/8

Hs iso High row.
    2x10,3x6/7

This kicks off a week off from the gym. My diet has been lacking and I feel it to be to my detriment. I'll get that in order and hit it hard again next week.
    If I stick to this new diet it will mean like 717 grams of protein and even less variety.

8eggs,1 cup of oats.

WG shake

2 cans tuna,1 cup oats,protein shake

wg shake

chkn,protein,

2cans tuna,1 cup oats,proshake.

post WO WG shake

2 cans tuna oats.

My god help me. I have gas so bad,and it is HORRID. I gag myself .
    Last edited by Hatred; 04-17-2005 at 11:29 AM.

lol, the worse ones are always in the shower when its hot and steamy and your trapped with no were to run to!
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Whereabouts in florida are you heading? I've got family in Jacksonville.

Good luck with the movie, I know it's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG drive.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

I've done it TWICE already. the last time I made it in 2 days straight...I was a zombie by the end but I couldn't sleep any longer than an hr.

I will be moving back to St Petersburg.

Sweet, I basically grew up in Clearwater beach.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

East Coast Baby!!!!!
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

I wannabebig!
    you made the mistake of moving to northern california, hence why you dont like california... damn place should be a different state haha.

Southern California is worse ... unless you like the 90210/OC crowd.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

whats wrong with north cali?
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

717 grams of protein? Damn bro, keep that water intake high. Bench session looks great, enjoy your break.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

That is if I stick to it...if I miss by 200 I am still in good shape.

The mistake was moving here at all. It was not on a whim but for a job.
    Now I have to move back...and take that 3000 mile trip (at least).

How'd budiak take the news?

I wish you the best in regards to your move.