Page 99 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 6538

Thread: Barbells,Boobies and Baggage; Origins of Hatred.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drew
    What, no pilates?

haet haet haet...

spoken like a man that has never tried to keep up in a Pilates class

that **** is HARD to do and GREAT for your core muscles and stabilizers

don't knock it, dude

Oh and Josh: I gotta agree with crazedwombat -- the suck on pants comment is easily one of the most sigworthy things I've ever seen you post.

I do pirates all the time.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    LOL@ Jabberwocky.

Cal: Once the phrase was out of my head and on the screen; I thought so too.LOL
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

God this weekend needs to end so I can get back to my routine.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    spoken like a man that has never tried to keep up in a Pilates class

that **** is HARD to do and GREAT for your core muscles and stabilizers

don't knock it, dude
    I do my pilates in the quiet solitude of my own basement. With the lights off.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

I have no comment.

I actually slowed down enough to sit in front of a TV long enough to watch a "Movie" called "Anchorman".

Let's just say I won't be watching TV, or EVER having to bear witness to a Will Ferrell movie ever again.
    The best scene in the movie was when Jack Black punted his dog and the ensuing Phonebooth scene.

or the Anchormen Fight.

I thought the movie was hilarious.

"I like scotch, scotch scotch scotch. Scotch in my belly"

lmao. The fight was funny too, and "Fcuk You San Diego was hilarous"

another REALLY funny Will Ferrell movie is Kicking & Screaming.

how's your cut going?
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

LJ.thanks for asking....I am currently trying to maintain my weight where it is at.
    I am actually crashing harder after this 4 month cycle then I did with my 9 month one.All in all it's not bad. things are well work is good and so is my attitude,moods and emotions.
    I could really give a rat's ass about Poonanny right now though which is REALLY odd .I'd rather sleep or Play "Punisher" which is a ****ing awesome game.

The reason for halting my cut is that I thought I had maintained long enough and this PCT was going just as well.
    when I started to crash I decided I'd rather keep my gains even if I get fat.

I ate some insulation. It didn't taste like cotton candy... my stomach is itchy.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

I wannabebig!
    what kind of pct you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    LJ.thanks for asking....I am currently trying to maintain my weight where it is at.
    I am actually crashing harder after this 4 month cycle then I did with my 9 month one.All in all it's not bad. things are well work is good and so is my attitude,moods and emotions.
    I could really give a rat's ass about Poonanny right now though which is REALLY odd .I'd rather sleep or Play "Punisher" which is a ****ing awesome game.

Don't you like interrogate guys in that game and like beat the hell out of them to get answers?

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    yea, sadly though thats where my fun ended. it was cool but not worth the 50$ imo. but then again, i paid 40$ for worms armeggedon back in the day...so i cant talk.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

worms armageddon will keep my busy for hours.

that game rocked, but I got on the Diablo 2 bandwagon a few years back, and it took alot of therapy to get off of it.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Punisher seemed kinda cheesy at first. But the further you advance into the game the better it gets.
    In the first lvls you'd shoot guys and they would take the hit and fall down with lil blood spots on them.Wasn't very challenging.

I am currently trying to kill The russian for the 2nd time and at this level of play strategy is very important. Also when you shoot guys in the head it explodes in a chunky mess.
    Every once in a while I'll catch a guy in the shoulder with a .50 Sniper rifle...his arm blows off and he runs around spraying blood til he dies.
    I am currently renting it but I suppose I should just buy it.

Had a hellacious Leg workout last night.
    Squats.<lighter weight of course... )
    135x10/10,225x7,315x6/7/7

Db MP
    65x10,80x8/9/8

SLDL's
    135x10,225x9/8/9

Shrugs
    3ppsx12/12/12

LEg xt.
    250x10/10/10

Frt BB press.
    135x10,185x9..weird

I couldn't find a cardio machine that could read my heart rate. Once the panic that I had died subsided;I just stopped.
    Bleh...My legs hurt so good right now.
    CLenbuterol is definitely doing it's job.
    I am using a 3 day on 2-3day off approach and it works rather well.

Anchorman sucked. I bought it without watching, after Old school, I figured WF couldn't make a bad movie. I was very very wrong.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

That has to sting like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by cphafner
    Anchorman sucked. I bought it without watching, after Old school, I figured WF couldn't make a bad movie. I was very very wrong.

Will Ferrel is in the process of going down the toliet in the funny dept.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    I'm still trying to finish Grand Theft Auto 1
    Vice City hasn't even been opened yet...and that's ancient for many gamers.
    Well at least I don't have to worry about the poonanny part...

Neverpoof for Prez.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

*slobber*
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Will Ferrel is in the process of going down the toliet in the funny dept.
    He is going to have to take Ben Stilerl out of the toilet first, no way the can both fit.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Clen? Say it ain't so, I figured you'd DNP until you turned yellow!

I wannabebig!
    maybe hes running both?

I am actually not going to use DNP again. It's nice to know it is available but I don't really NEED it..
    I went camping this weekend.
    I got absolutley PLASTERED friday night and puked all over the campfire and passed out on the picnic table.That's what I get for partying with a bunch of Mexicans and mixing SOCo and beer.
    I also found out that I absolutley SUCK at wakeboarding.
    I got drug through the water like 6 times before I gave up.
    it was a nice boat too.