The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Getting interested, any advice on starting out

Hey, i'm just getting interested in body building, i was wondering if anyone had any decent starting out advice. I haven't done anything so far, but looking to start pretty soon. I'm 6ft and bout 240-245 lbs, basically it's fat right now, i'm looking to keep my size but with muscle, get rid of the fat. Anyone offer any help?
    "Citius, Altius, Fortius"

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Steve Prefontaine

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

try out wanna be big's routine.

http://www.wannabebig.com

And cut first. You won't get any stronger, but looking in the mirror when you start getting leaner was kinda fun for me. And I didn't really have all that much fat to begin with. It'll be an inspiration thing.
    Just my thought. I suppose having your lifts go up hard would also be inspiration. I'm just still waiting for it.
    B.
    LaLa

Yeah the wbb routine would be good for you..

http://www.wannabebig.com/wbbroutine.php

You might also want to search the forums for good routines.. Many have ben posted b4..

Main thing here is your diet.... Post your diet in the diet forum so we can see what you are eating..

The above routine coupled with a good clean diet should put you on the routine to gaining some good muscle whilst losing fat..

Cheers hulk, for the advice, u from cambridge, good to see a few english people on here, I'm from Peterborough. I'll get my diet up in the forum pretty soon, hopefully i can join my local gym this week and put in some hard work, might put some pics up when i start so i can see the change ina few months. Cheers mate
    "Citius, Altius, Fortius"

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Steve Prefontaine

cool Peterborough is not too far from me at all..

Most important thing is to have a plan. Then you have direction

I am sure by some browsing and q's here you can come up with an appropiate one..
    Last edited by Joe Black; 09-06-2001 at 08:26 AM.