The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Theeeeeeeeeee Yankkkkkeees Win!!!!

So everyone how do all those red sox fans like seeing the yankees take 2-3 games so far this series.. im not sure if theres another game but so far it looks great. I loved seeing pedro martinez get beat up for 5 runs and 9 hits. I think thats how much we got off him or more. It felt so good to see pedro knocked out of the game in 4 innings. I hate the redsox and i hate pedro( ESPECIALLY PEDRO). I thought the yankees wre fallling apart lately but somehow they pulled off some clutch wins vs. the bo sox and i love it. SEE YOU IN THE POST SEASON REDSOX, IF YOU EVEN MAKE IT. lol no hard feelings u sox fans i just want to get things straight.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

im a die hard sox fan, and it pains me to say that the sox have never been a second half team, and they always fall apart at the end of the season they have a 3 game series in NY next week i believe, and so far this year i think the sox still have a 1 game advantage on the yanks.

postseason looks pretty slim for the sox, but they have a simple schedule coming up....7 against the d-rays, and 7 against baltimore, including a few other easy teams.....will be interesting to say the least.

i was pretty surprised that the yanks took 2 out of 3 in fenway, sox are a tough home team to beat.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    bah!!! Yankees sucks... I hate them.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Wannabebig Member
    yankees are the ****. yankess the yellow smiley face boston is the purple.
    bill fagan

ATLANTA BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Better keep tabs on who your wonderful girlfriend is talking to, yankee fan
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Dude, the Yankees suck... they lost to the Blue Jays. Doc Halladay will win the Cy Young award.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

How do they suck if they lost to the future 2004 cy young winner... dude and why would u make fun of the blue jays your from canada HAHAHH YOU SUCK NOT YANKEES
    Last edited by eatdirt40; 09-01-2003 at 03:53 PM.

RIppedFool SHUT UR MOUTH dont be hating on the yanks cause were in first place and your not

chill the heck out mang...
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

no. You chill out u lil braves fan

you're taking it a little too far... and how did I make fun of my team when I laughed that the Yankees lost to the Blue Jays? I admit that the Jays are not doing too well; but I'm Canadian and I'll cheer for the Jays and the Expos, regardless of their ranking in baseball. As for the Cy Young award, it's a prediction based on his performance and his ranking among the AL starting pitchers.

Braves rule!!!!
    Originally posted by Gyno Rhino

I've gotten diseases from standard sex, but never from doin' the deed in front of my computer screen with Palmela.

i dont think halladays good record alone should or would win him the cy young. he dosnt have a bad ERA, but certainly not the best. he isnt a strikeout pitcher either. there is still martinez, hudson, loaiza and a couple others to consider
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Originally posted by MrWebb78
    i dont think halladays good record alone should or would win him the cy young. he dosnt have a bad ERA, but certainly not the best. he isnt a strikeout pitcher either. there is still martinez, hudson, loaiza and a couple others to consider
    Martinez will not be a factor in the Cy Young race, since he's isn't as dominant as before, he's lacking a little consistency IMO. He only produces a blip in ERA and strikeouts, not enough to be a factor.

Halladay and Loaiza are considered to be frontrunners, based on their pitching stats. The Cy Young is usually based on who fit the profile of a dominant pitcher, and both Halladay and Loaiza fit the profiles. The pitcher's record is a factor in chosing who wins the Cy Young. Both Halladay and Loaiza are tied in most victories, Loazia has a better ERA; but Halladay has more strikeouts, more games started, more innings played and more complete games than Loaiza. If he continues this trend, I don't see how Halladay can't win the Cy Young. But we'll see at the end of September, when the regular season ends.
    Last edited by CanadianHomer; 09-01-2003 at 08:56 PM.

i know the win-loss record is a factor, i just disagree with it. its not impressive to see a 20 game winner who has a 4.58 era....it just means he had great run support.

martinez should be considered, but he wont, he was injured for over a month, but still has almost a 10 k/9 stat, and had almost as many starts as halladay, just alot of no decisions for lack of run support. he still has a much more impressive era and more strikeouts in less innings.

hudson is also a much better pitcher.....loaiza is pitching out of his ass this year...he isnt as good as his stats show.

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Baseball is boring.
    Making love to Mother Thumb and her four daughters.

Join My Odyssey

They're old enough to drive they're old enough to get driven. - VitalRemains
    Mmmmm twins. Double the pleasure double the fun, look out girls cause here I come! - VR Again
    From the pages of our Lord and Savior, Jeebus :alcoholic

I agree if Martinez wasn't injured, he could be in the running.

Well, I respectfully disagree with your point on the win/loss record. The run support is necessary, because the pitcher must keep the opposing hitters from giving the opposing pitcher its run support. That shows the pitcher is capable of winning.

-red sox suck case closed-

Originally posted by eatdirt40
    -red sox suck case closed-
    Tell your girlfriend I said hi. You're right, she IS really pretty Ill call her tonight
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!