The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Trying to get Strong..

and a little bit in size but not too bulky..

my split is like 3 day.. wid like 4 days of rest.. feels like i have too much

sun, tues, thurs, rest in between and at the end

should i switch it up cuz i dont wanna be all big and stiff for basketball

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Good point, you don't want to go gettin all huge for next week.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

its 2 months

Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

don't worry, you won't get jack in 2 months.

This is what pisses me off about people who don't bodybuild, they see someone who's pretty damned big and say to themselves "I could look like that if I dieted for a month and did some situps". Since they don't actually partake in the sport/hobby, they have no idea how much work goes into it, how much dedication is needed and how much knowledge is needed. People must think it's pretty damned easy to pack on the LBM, but it's strange how there's a very small percentage of people who actually do it though.

My rant is over.

BTW, this wasn't aimed at RuLess, he just reminded me off the type of person I was ranting at.
    Height-5' 7"
    Chest-46"
    Biceps-17"
    Waist-28"
    Squat- 360x8 DB Curl- 70x6

well i've been bodybuilding for some time now.. and ive been making quick size gains.. it wasnt a ignorant question i just need a split less intense so i could work in time for my basketball conditioning..

not like ima gain 40 lbs of lean muscle in a month..

just asking help on my routine,

btw.. since ive been liftin heavy i have seemed to loose a bit of coordination in my overall game.. coaches say it even my team mates..

i dont wanna loose it

pz
    Last edited by RuLess; 09-02-2003 at 10:32 AM.

heading to 195
    i don't know whether it is lifting or not, but since i started lifting heavy, and have gotten bigger over the past 5 months, my shot has been too strong everytime.

Originally posted by RuLess
    its 2 months
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my mistake

You don't have anything to worry about as far as getting big in that amount of time. I don't see how it would mess with your basketballs skills, it would only improve them as far as I can see.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

im stronger yeah.. but not really coordinated as much i dunno just seems like my game is off

your 15, coordination takes a royal kick in the nuts at that age. My best friend went through the same thing, he was a pretty good power forward, and around the age of 15 he couldn't even dribble anymore. It went away after the majority of his growing stopped at around age 17.
    Height-5' 7"
    Chest-46"
    Biceps-17"
    Waist-28"
    Squat- 360x8 DB Curl- 70x6