The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Bulking and cutting

i weigh 162 and im bulking right now what weight do u think i should shoot for until i cut... i dont have that much muscle so i know i gotta gain more weight.. but i dont wanna get fat... so do u think it would be alright if i gained 10 pounded then cut off 5 pounds then gain 10 pounds and cut off 5. I didnt know if i should gain a lot then cut a lot or do little cycles of cutting and bulking, can anyone1 help me out or tell me how to do this.

Thanx guys

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

how tall are you?

Depending on how clean your bulk is, you could probably put on 10 pound without looking "fat". In fact, if you ain't got much fat on you right now, you could still look decent at 180. Then again, I'm a really slow bulker, so I put on a minimum amount of fat. Takes me a whole lot longer to put on muscle too, though.. but I'm willing to deal with that.

Anyways, advice is this. Bulk till whatever weight your comfortable with. More muscle you get, better you'll look once you cut, but there's no point in going around hating the way you look for a large period of time. Once again, that's my opinion. Others may differ.
    LaLa