Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Click Unless Your a Christian!

And instead of handling them properly, we're told its ok, that their feelings are more important than being a good person, and that punishing them would be wrong.

Way to go, feminization.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Originally posted by Saturday Fever
    Well, the violence bit was more for the parents.

The "manhood is evil" is a pretty american problem as well, based on my experience. I traveled in Europe for a while early this year and the problems just weren't there like they are here. No psycho kids, no wanting men to act like women, no major push for women to be given a stronger role. No "we hate blacks" or "immigrants are evil". Americans just have issues. It doesn't make us lesser people. We just need to realize we have issues and start working on them.
    Boy I thought I generalized too much! You sure Americans are the ones with issues? Sounds like you've got some. Not every American hates blacks, not every American hates immigrants. Every country has racists/biogots, its not exclusive in America, sorry. Every country has "psychos" again not exclusive to America. Look at the Mid-East a vast MAJORITY hate the jewish population over there. Gustavo Adolfo, Richard Arinaitwe, Daniel Barbosa, Werner Boost, Juan Chavez, Juan Corona, KENNETH ERSKINE, Guy Georges, and Klaus Gossman. Who are these people and what do they have in common? They're just a short list of serial killers NOT in America. To say America is exclusivly alone in violence is foolish and narrow.

if we could still use the cane none of this would ever happen

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    You're changing the context of what I said. When I have said violence in this thread, it pertained to kids, and more specifically to kids taking semi-auto guns to school and shooting up a classroom.

We can steer clear of the whole mideast bit, but suffice to say the jewish population isn't exactly "friendly."

Well, the violence bit was more for the parents.

The "manhood is evil" is a pretty american problem as well, based on my experience. I traveled in Europe for a while early this year and the problems just weren't there like they are here. No psycho kids, no wanting men to act like women, no major push for women to be given a stronger role. No "we hate blacks" or "immigrants are evil". Americans just have issues. It doesn't make us lesser people. We just need to realize we have issues and start working on them.
    It would be either very ignorant or hypocrite to deny there is any dislike towards immigrants in Europe.

We do have psycho kids, although perhaps less per capita.
    Last edited by Reinier; 09-02-2003 at 02:05 PM.

Originally posted by Gyno Rhino
    I think a large part of those issues comes from the fact that we have more personal freedoms than other countries.

When you let people go free and live free, one of two things will happen:

1) They live their life as they see fit, being a productive member of society. Reponsibility, pride, and the Golden Rule reign supreme.

2) They live their life as they see fit, being a disruption to society, exploting the system that is there to let them lead a good life.

I think 99.9% of the problem in American society come from the second group.
    Could you please explain how Americans are so much more free than europeans that it causes a huge social change?

Gentlemen, please. You're taking all the wrong small things and trying to somehow reapply them to what this thread was about.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Well, let's use guns as an example.

How many guns do you have?

Guess how many we've got here in the U.S.

Gun crime is higher here. Why? Because we have them.

Who commits gun crime? That .01% that I talked about earlier.

The European solution would be to take guns away from everyone, then you have no more gun crime.

That's not the American way. You don't punish 99.9% of people because .1% can't act right.

See what I mean?
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Like Rock sayd on here so many times there is a huge lack of Masculine values in Western society today. Pride, Honour, dignity
    have had to make way for caring about other peoples feelings.
    There is a mass epidemic of I-Need-A-Strict-Strong-Daddy-With-Chest-Hair-Syndrome. (NSSDCH-syndrome)

I agree completely.

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"

Pearls of Wisdom...

Originally posted by Gyno Rhino
    Well, let's use guns as an example.

How many guns do you have?

Guess how many we've got here in the U.S.

Gun crime is higher here. Why? Because we have them.

Who commits gun crime? That .01% that I talked about earlier.

The European solution would be to take guns away from everyone, then you have no more gun crime.

That's not the American way. You don't punish 99.9% of people because .1% can't act right.

See what I mean?
    I see what you mean. But i cant seem to think of any other examples than that gun. For holland in particular of course i could think of some freedoms we have. but this is a pretty pointless point ( ) I think on the whole one isn`t significantly freeer than the other
    Last edited by Reinier; 09-02-2003 at 02:21 PM.

I'm going to be in Holland in June next year. What types of "freedoms" are you speaking of?

higher speed limit, mainly

Haha

Reinier, Holland has to be the country with the most "freedoms" in the EU.

SF,you must visit Amsterdam.
    Last edited by Wizard; 09-02-2003 at 02:49 PM.

Hmm, almost makes me want to start taking some testosterone. Would help nicely with me lifting as well.

I was in Amsterdam in March of this year for about 3 days. Spent most of my last trip in Italy. Plan to spend most of the next one all over the place. So far the list of places to go is:

London
    Paris
    Amsterdam
    Athens
    Crete
    Sardinia Ibiza
    Barcelona
    Madrid

But we've decided to just "wing it" on this trip and go whever mood takes us. Should be a lot of fun.

skinny white boy
    yeah this is annoying to every male i think. except the pussafied ones. and whats up with the fookin tampon commercials...i don't wanna hear about how your bleeding down there. shut up about it. disgusting.

the 50% drop in sperm count stat is very interesting. not sure what to make of it.

anyway yeah, women need to stay out of politics. and the media. unless they are good looking, and just report what men told them to. tho the sideline ditzy girls with fake boob reporters annoy me too.

oh well. i don't watch much tv anyway.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Originally posted by ace dogg
    yeah this is annoying to every male i think. except the pussafied ones. and whats up with the fookin tampon commercials...i don't wanna hear about how your bleeding down there. shut up about it. disgusting.

the 50% drop in sperm count stat is very interesting. not sure what to make of it.

anyway yeah, women need to stay out of politics. and the media. unless they are good looking, and just report what men told them to. tho the sideline ditzy girls with fake boob reporters annoy me too.

oh well. i don't watch much tv anyway.

This has to be one of the most offensive and silly posts I have seen on this forum. I didn't think the mods let ten year olds post on here. Seems I was wrong.tuttut

Originally posted by ExtremeAnabolic

This has to be one of the most offensive and silly posts I have seen on this forum. I didn't think the mods let ten year olds post on here. Seems I was wrong.tuttut
    Everyone has an opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't means its wrong. tuttut

I was in Amsterdam in March of this year for about 3 days. Spent most of my last trip in Italy. Plan to spend most of the next one all over the place. So far the list of places to go is:

London
    Paris
    Amsterdam
    Athens
    Crete
    Sardinia Ibiza
    Barcelona
    Madrid

But we've decided to just "wing it" on this trip and go whever mood takes us. Should be a lot of fun.
    Let me know when your in amsterdam again. if i happen to be looking for something to do that day ill come around

PS beware of doing a typical yank europe crash course. If youve seen the colosseum, the eiffel tower, the red light district and the big ben you have not seen europe... Be sure to take your time around the places and get to know some people and places. Better off really seeing one place than glimpsing a dozen. You dont seem like one who would be like that tho.

this is a good thread. I agree that this country (USA) become way too sensitive and pussified.
    Last edited by Saint Patrick; 09-03-2003 at 05:37 PM.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Originally posted by ace dogg

anyway yeah, women need to stay out of politics. and the media. unless they are good looking, and just report what men told them to. .

o.

So I take it then Mr. Roid Rage that you agree with this garbage?

This is not an opinion. This is a sexist piece of nonsense. Members have been banned for less. Why don't you tell your girlfriend about this quote and see if she agrees. Better yet let's ask the women members in this forum and see if they agree with you or me.

out the back of the gym snorting an oz of creatine
    interesting topic, im in australia and picking up is a big thing here, where ment to have the easiest women in the world to pickup and its true, so theres no reason to be a ladies man here anymore, not even the wogs, im a wog and were all disapointed in what society is now days, me and my friends are at that age were all we talk about atm is girls, but where in difrent times then what weve been brought up to be like, our parents where all 'softcocks', we had difrent morals etc than most cultures, and alot of other races are taking on our culture and being ladies men(wich is really only giving into the equal rights bs), while half us wogs are going the difrent route our fathers went and being a mans man. why? because of what women have become to this day, confident opotunist bitches, now we gotta put up with girls calling guys sluts and have girls playing around with pride, so its pretty funny how in a way, people are the oposite than what they were 30 years ago.

Originally posted by ExtremeAnabolic

So I take it then Mr. Roid Rage that you agree with this garbage?

This is not an opinion. This is a sexist piece of nonsense. Members have been banned for less. Why don't you tell your girlfriend about this quote and see if she agrees. Better yet let's ask the women members in this forum and see if they agree with you or me.
    We don't ban people for their opinion, we ban them because they act up.

We've had neo-nazis on this board before. And while I don't like them a whole lot, we let them participate in conversations until they spam the board with propaganda. THEN we ban them.

If someone wants to be a sexist, they will be. And we'll let them.

Pearls of Wisdom...

skinny white boy
    lol chill out. I don't think a country governed by women would be as successful as one governed by men. Just due to differences in thinking and philosophy between the sex's. and women being more emotional...a country driven by emotions will not be successful imo. tho i'd assume there's some qualified women out there, and if they get elected, good for them. lets see what they can do. but so far in history, there's always been a MORE qualified man, according to the majority. but i'm automatically biased due to me being a man. just as a women would be. so wahtever.

and i say **** like that to my gf all the time. lol.