Thread: question with cardio and bulking

Wannabebig Member

question with cardio and bulking

hi, im bulking right now and im doing pretty well. I'm getting ready to start playing indoor soccer so i'll be doing some cardio, a lot of cardio actually.. and i know i'll have to increase calories to continue to bulk. But what kinds of food should i eat pre/post soccer games in order to keep the most amount of muscle around that i can? i dont want to hinder any of my progress if i cant help it. Thanks!

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    I think this is more suited for the diet forums, but I'd recommend things like rice, sweet potatoes, oats, etc etc. Get some good carbs into you so that your body will hit them first before hitting the fat, and muscle. On the other hand, maybe you should concentrate on upping your overall calorie count instead of trying to cram before and after your cardio. Add another 1500 or so spread thru the day, and you should be OK. For types of food, just eat normal bodybuilding foods, but more of them. Theres no magic food out there. The only thing I can say, is that for myself, and all the serious competitive bodybuilders I know, our diets are all basically the same, there is no magic food, just stick with the basics, and work on the timing and volumes instead.
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

hi
    go to mcdonalds and pig out before the game. and eat high pro and carbs after the game. soccer burns an extream amount of calories.

yah what he said