Thread: Bulking

Bulking

My gym buddy can't seem to bulk at all. He eats so much. He even goes through a tub of mayonaise every week. He eats so much he should be one big fat momma. He's allergic to milk. Any tips.

cheers boss.
    Statistics:

Weight - 171lbs
    Height - 6'1''

well, he migt want to stick to a diet PLAN, instead of just eating everything. then when he knows how many cals he's eating, he can adjust from there... not much you can change when your cals fluctuate daily
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    if the food isnt being digested properly and shovelled into the muscles then he wont be gainging muscle.

The solution is sticking to a strict 5-6 meals a day... he should eat every 2 and a half to 3 hours and lift at about 5 reps instead of 8-12 or whatever.... Lifting Heavy and Eating Big is ESSENTIAL to gaining weight.

A good addition would be a wise dose of creatine(dont buy the monohydrate crap though)

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    Makaveli_786: welcome to the site

just wondering if you have any facts to support your two opinions below

especially since CM is the most clinically studied and proven supp on earth

do you have an studies done on other forms of creatine ?

Originally posted by Makaveli_786
    and lift at about 5 reps instead of 8-12 or whatever

dont buy the monohydrate crap though

Wannabebig Member
    Thank yo for the welcome friend...

Well this is my opinion on creatine monohydrate and i have used about 17 or 19 different kinds(cant remember exactly)...

When you put creatine monohydrate in a glass it floats to the bottom of the glass right?? Well if its doing this in water imagine what it does in your stomach... I also read somewhere that if you take 5 grams or creatine only about 2 are used while the other 3 are lost elsewhere and stuck at the bottom of yo stomach(which is the reason you get stomach aches.

Personally i have had some discomfort in the stomach section due to creatine usage but the reason I believe creatine monohydrate is crap is because i have taken creatines which contain 2 grams of serving but get me twice as lean as CM and also i have even taken a creatine which put more muscle on me in a 2 week time period than i had previously known any creatine to do for me over the 5-6 years i have been taking it.

Creatine Monohydrate was grat but it contained glitches and with time people had the technology to remove these glitches from this wonderful supplement but the fact remains CM is not the best creatine available.

My personal opinion is creatine pills, liquids and things of that nature are a gimmick and CM is not the ebst creatine available any more... a lot of creatines are 20-40 times more micronised than CM now a days.

Wannabebig Member
    Oh yeah... about the 5 reps thing... follow that routine for a month and youll love me .... damn I got this from a relative and put on crazy amounts of muscle in a matter of 2 weeks... its like Pete Sisco's idea's on the more intense your work out is the better.

The routine also changes over almost weekly so hes got me doing something differernt weekly and h wont allow me to read for the follow week so I dont know whats coming..

I only do 9 sets per body part, 5 reps and work out 5 days a week.

Thank yo for the welcome friend...

Well this is my opinion on creatine monohydrate and i have used about 17 or 19 different kinds(cant remember exactly)...

When you put creatine monohydrate in a glass it floats to the bottom of the glass right?? Well if its doing this in water imagine what it does in your stomach... I also read somewhere that if you take 5 grams or creatine only about 2 are used while the other 3 are lost elsewhere and stuck at the bottom of yo stomach(which is the reason you get stomach aches.

Personally i have had some discomfort in the stomach section due to creatine usage but the reason I believe creatine monohydrate is crap is because i have taken creatines which contain 2 grams of serving but get me twice as lean as CM and also i have even taken a creatine which put more muscle on me in a 2 week time period than i had previously known any creatine to do for me over the 5-6 years i have been taking it.

Creatine Monohydrate was grat but it contained glitches and with time people had the technology to remove these glitches from this wonderful supplement but the fact remains CM is not the best creatine available.

My personal opinion is creatine pills, liquids and things of that nature are a gimmick and CM is not the ebst creatine available any more... a lot of creatines are 20-40 times more micronised than CM now a days.
    There are numerous studies showing the benefits of supplementing with creatine monohydrate, and I doubt the cause of the cramps is due to creatine "settling" at the bottom of your stomach.

I am also interested in which creatines are 20-40 times more potent than creatine monohydrate.

Some type of reference would help tremendously.

if the food isnt being digested properly and shovelled into the muscles then he wont be gainging muscle.
    Unless you have some type of digestive problem or disorder, I doubt the problem lies in the way the food is digested. The human body is very effecient at digesting whatever food is consumed.