The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

ellectro stimulators = sad!

Where i come from, there are a bunch of commercials for these things. One which is highlt publicized is tesmed: http://www.tesmed.it/ (in italian). Basically the set of electrodes you stick all over your body stimulate your muscles. they say 10min of it corresponds to doing 800 abs. Personally i'm very against this. I cant beleive that hooking yourself to this thing can replace hours of sweating in the gym. I just want to ask if these things truly work, because i can't beleive someone would actually buy it...

And another question. How do you train your abs? I have a bench for abs on which i do "high" and "low" abs as well as that other exercises where insted of pulling your upper body up, you pull your legs up. (am i making sense) However, although i do have good abs, i'm interested what exercises others do.
    Ooh and sorry for not knowing correct exercise names, but english is my 3rd lang. If you could point me to a good place where to learn all exercises names i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.
    -Igs

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

IMO, all those things will do is burn your skin for you.

Go here:http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

I do hanging leg raises and crunches on a balance ball for my abs.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220