Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CKY2k "The Transformation" of a Lazy Man

Off to do leg workout today. I've quit smoking and feel much better.. I've started my new bulking phase which i will do until the end of march.. Hopefully I'll be 200lbs by then and gained 10 or so pounds of muscle. And then cut for the next 3 months. My stomach feels so stretched from my bulk phase. Hopefully it will expand.. Anyways school and everything is going good.

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    its good that you quit smoking, that does tend to help one achieve their healthy lifestyle goals
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

hehe i sense sarcasm shane...

Leg workout for monday november 3rd.

First time doing legs in quite awhile.

squats 185x6 155x10
    extensions 135x10
    leg press 240x10x10
    leg curls 70x10 90x6
    calf press 90lbsx20x13

I am tired....

Chest press 210lbsx5x3

Hmmmm I have trouble isolating my chest when I barbell bench press and I really feel this machine press working my chest so i'm going to stick with it until I can lift all the weight. I only have like 4 more plates to go.

Incline Barbell Press 135lbs 5 reps

I haven't done this exercise since last year when I was strugling to do 35lbs plates on each end so i'm quite happy.

Incline Machine Press 120lbs 9 reps
    140lbs 3 reps

Once again i'm quite happy. I hate these ****ty cybex machines that you put actual weight on and have to lift inward like dumbell pressing. I'm getting more comfortable with the movement however.

shoulder machine press 90lbsx7x3

Hate all shoulder exercises..I gotta be careful cause I get so careless on this machine.

Tri Pushdowns 70lbsx10 60lbsx10

Overall an excellent workout.. I'm lifting bigger because I'm eating much bigger. I have like unlimited $$ for food at university so I'm just chowing down. I'm going to post a before and after pic that are really old just for the sake of doing it. I want to get a before and after pic but i gotta do it soon or it will become a later and after pic if you know what i mean.. 200lbs here i come.

Like 2 years ago I worked out pretty hard and maid some decent gains......then slacked off for a long time and am now just getting back into the thick of things. Here is a pic from like 3 years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here was the after taken??? i don't remember how long after.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Today is Wednesday. Just going to go to class. Catch up on some zzzz's. Watch the recruit..And study. Getting excited for back and bi day on friday.. I can already tell my stomach is handling bigger amounts of food easilier.

I think i'm going to do back and bi's on friday.. I like doing legs on monday, tues push, and fri pull as opposed to what I was doing before. I have no scale here at school so I'm always worried I'm losing weight instead of gaining it. I'm staying motivated except somebody was commenting that I'd have no chance of getting to 200lbs by march without roids. I think it is reasonable though and I will do it.

the results are obvious...great effort man - keep it up!

Thanks CoCoa!

I'm very excited for back day tomorrow. I haven't really had a good back workout in a long time. I need some straps though. I had a pair before but I couldn't figure out how they work? Do they actually help a lot? I'm going to deadlift, chin until i can't chin no more, I use the gravitron machine for this one. I don't know how effective it is however because I do like 10 sets and by the time on my last set I'm doing like 20lbs of my actual weight. It goes against what I believe is the best way to build muscle. I'm going to do pulldowns in front of me, and rows on a machine.

Darn it. Woke up hung over and dehydrated and only had like 20 minutes to do my back and biceps. I just basically got used to the act of deadlifting again. Honestly I don't know how people on this board lift so much weight on deadlifts..it amazes me. I did

deadlifts 135lbsx 8
    155lbsx 8
    shrugs 155x15x10

some crap pulldown exercise.

tomorrow is leg day. I'm very excited. My weak body parts i need to have grow are my lats, legs (calves!!!!!!!!) and traps. I'm going to take a before and after soon. I'm having a lot of trouble eating and eating especially when i go back to my home on weekends...Not enough food in the kitchen!

weighed myself today after i had ate and i also had clothes on but regardless that was the first time in my life that weigher has said i was over 180lbs... i'm quite proud.

good to see u quit smoking bro!! also like the before and after pics always feels good to see results! good luck with ur bulking phase and keep us posted bc we wanna see u hit those goals

Thanks Jiin, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Today was legs...and i hate training them...haha I'm sure most people feel like that.

It was a very good workout but I can't stand walking to and from my gym..It is so tiring.

squats 185lbs x8x5
    extensions 150lbs 10x10
    press 260lbs 10x8
    leg curl 90lbs x10x6
    calf press 90lbs x25x25

After using musclemilk for awhile I went back to my designer chocolate and almost puked. Darn and I thought designer chocolate was the best!

lol darcy,,, i no the feeling,, just wait til tomorrow when u try and get up out of bed,,,,,,lmao strong leg workout,,,,
    later pecs

...with all the work that you did, I was guessing you were in love with leg training -

nice session bro!

I always wondered why people would rant about other gym goers in posts. Now I fully understand. I can't stand working out in my gym sometimes. It is so rammed! I kept on getting my machines and stuff snaked and would have to wait for people who left their plates and towels on the machines while they walked around etc... This one guy could have taken a long **** and read the sports section in the time he was gone. I didn't get to do all the exercises i wanted. My machine press which is what I really cared about most increased but I didn't get a chance to do heavy incline presses on the cybex which sucked. I had to do db incline presses instead. I used 45 pounders because I was alone when last year I was doing 65lbs. Definitely not inspiring. Another good thing that came out of this workout was that I finally found a shoulder machine I like. I had a rotator cuff problem 2 years ago which really messed my shoulder. I don't like dumbell presses overhead and find all the shoulder machines available to be pushing to far from behind my neck. Until I found this one at the gym. My arms are out in front of me and there is a 90 degree bend at the elbow which i love. I can push my lower back really tightly against the seat which does not allow my to arch or round my back which I like. Here is a diagram of the machine. I think i'm going to make some big gains with this machine. However I am still pissed I had a light workout. I'll have to put my faith into mike mentzers philosophies....tehehe

here was my lifts for today

chest press machine 210lbs 7x4
    incline dumbell press 45's 8 reps
    shoulder press 90lbs x6
    70lbsx6
    laterals with 20's db's 8 reps
    tricep pushdowns 70lbsx15x8

I'm not to sure what to do now regarding my chest press. Should I add another plate or wait until i can do at least 8 reps with 210 lbs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Eating all this food is such hard work! I'm actually excited to cut when I get the chance. Until friday i'm going to try to get good sleep and rest. No good sleep for me though tonight.It's 1am and i have to do a movie review which i haven't started.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Great transformation, dude. Keep up the hard work!
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Add another plate on it bro! ...or better yet, do the flat bench - ask for a spot dude -

I don't know what it is but I'm not feeling the bb presses lately. But another plate is coming for sure. I don't want to go back to bb presses until i can do two 45lbs plates on each side.

Today is back and I'm just checking to see what kinds of weights I want to do. I'm going to work out at like 8pm tonight instead of the afternoon because I'm fed up with the big crowds. I wonder if all university gyms are like this. Here are the exercises i'm going to do tonight.

Deadlifts
    I'm going to deadlift 225 lbs which probably isn't a smart idea since I haven't done them consistently in a long time and last week I was only doing 135lbs. But I think if I warm up my lower back enough I'll be fine.

I'm then going to do a high volume assault on my lats with the gravitron machine assisted chins and pullups.

Then going to do some rows. Either a machine or a v bar pulldown row.

Then possibly some shrugs.

I'm not going to use to much weight with the rows because I'm going to just try to pull with my back instead of my biceps. I've never tried to do it before.

I'm always worried about my biceps too. They are by far the most developed muscles i have on my body but I don't ever isolate them ever. I'm worried that if I keep on doing light chins and row they are going to shrink!