Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CKY2k "The Transformation" of a Lazy Man

Hybrid View

CKY2k "The Transformation" of a Lazy Man

After a long, long delay of sheer lazyness and lack of motivation I'm hitting the gym hard again. I am very excited. Currently 170lbs and hope to be 185 lbs by November 24.

I'm going to be eating around 3500 calories a day (not too sure if this is even enough or too much).

Basic push, legs, pull split on monday, wednesday and friday.

MEAL 1

2 cups of skim milk
    scoop of designer whey
    2 slices of whole wheat bread
    2 tbsp of natty p.b

TOTAL 711 calories and 34 g protein

MEAL 2

baked potato
    chili
    fat free sour cream
    2 chicken breasts
    veggies

TOTAL 728 calories and 45 g protein

MEAL 3

Some sort of fast food (in campus residence)
    Perhaps subway footlong chicken or jimmy the greeks souvlaki dinner

TOTAL 700 calories and 35 g protein

MEAL 4

salmon or tuna sandwich
    whole wheat bread
    fruit
    2 cups of skim milk
    scoop of whey

TOTAL 640 calories and 45g protein

MEAL 5

2 packs of oatmeal
    2 cups of skim milk
    scoop of whey
    fruit

TOTAL 667 calories and 34 g protein

ESTIMATED TOTAL OF 3500 calories and 193 g animal protein

Any suggestions or comments please post. They are greatly appreciated.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Yo Tuck, you a fan of Bam Margera???

I'm asking because of CYK a.k.a Camp Kill Yourself.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Well you see there Homer my name is Chris K, however yes i am a fan of the cky movies and therefore did name it after them. have you seen the latest ones. I've seen 1 and 2 but not 3.

I saw them all, 1,2, and 3. No. 3 is very funny, you should be able to download it of a P2P if you have one.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Sounds good. I'll do just that. I hate how jackass doesn't have Brandon Dicamillo a lot. He's honestly the best guy.

I'm going to head out to the gym for the first time in quite awhile. I'm very excited. It's the york university gym in toronto. It seems alright. A few squat racks and all the other essentials. It supposively gets really busy though. I might have to start going really early in the morning.

I'm going to quit smoking. I've been smoking heavily for the past 10 months and really want to stop. I had to run to one my classes today and i was so surprised at how little energy I had. I've tried going cold turkey numerous times but that was very hard. It's not so much the nicotine that I find gets people addicted. It's everything like the hand motion, to simply getting used to the whole routine. I'm going to go 1 week with only 4 cigarettes a day, then the next week 3, next week 2 etc..... Until zero were I'm probably going have nicorette just in case. My lifting schedule is going to be monday push, wednesday legs, and saturday pull until October first and then i think i'm going to have to go to a push/squats and pull/ deadlifts so only train twice a week. My workout for today looks like this

Squats 15,10,7
    Leg Extensions 12,10,8
    Ham Curls 10,8,6
    Calf exercise ???

I'm also going to use this journal as a way to organize myself for school.

Good luck with the leg session bro. Let us know how it goes and expect some DOMS in the days to come
    "Not sure if I want the expense of a girlfriend as id rather spend the money on sus"

What are DOMS?

I seriously shouldn't have started to get back into the thick of things with a leg session. All i did was my squats and leg extensions and thought I was going to vommit. All i'm doing right now is just lying down trying to stop my dizziness.... Not a smart idea. Hope things get better with time.

DOMS is the soreness you get the next day.

Good luck on your bulk, Darcy!

As for smoking, I highly recommend picking up a pipe or two and trying it. Provided you don't inhale, there will be much less of a health risk to your lungs and esophagus. Plus, it's a lot more enjoyable than cigarettes, IMO.

Good luck with quitting smoking. I heard from friends that it's really hard to quit, especially cold turkey. Have you thought of the nic patches and gums? I have a friend on the patch, she says that it's going ok for her.

Brandon DeCamillio is the dude in CKY. He's hillarious. Chris Raab a.k.a Raab Himself is the craziest one, more like the Steve-O of CKY.

I was kinda disappointed that Brandon didn't get more screentime on Jackass: The Movie.

Oh man the doms are definitely bad this morning!!!

Sunday night

Spent a lot of time at home today on the barbecue preparing meals for the week to come as I don't have anywhere to cook in my residence in Toronto.

I weighed myself a few days ago and I was up at 175 lbs and then weighed myself a second ago at 8:30pm at 172.5 lbs so nonetheless I haven't lost any initial weight.

I don't know if anybody else has ever felt this way but at this time in my life as opposed to usual I feel like my body is in a real growing stage. I have maintained a weight of around 170lbs for the past year or so without eating a lot. I really only ate when I would feel hungry. I just have this internal feeling that by upping my calories I'm going to put on a lot of weight in a short amount of time. If it's going to be a lot of muscle I do not know. I think doing those squats was a real ice breaker for my body which wasn't used to any exercise at least not lately. I went for a run a little while ago with my dog and my body felt so good unlike previous to those squats. Tomorrow is my push day and am very excited. My legs still have the "doms" as you guys like to say.

DOMS= Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness to be precise

Good luck on stopping smoking. Coming for a fellow ex-smoker. It's not as hard as you think. I quit in 3 days on the patch after smoking 18 years. Try to busy your hands with something. Mistress Dee used to yell at me cause I had a little plastic fabric tape measure that I would spend hours rolling and unrolling. Hope this helps a little.

Anyhow good luck with your goals and
    Here we go again!

"I've seen yer mug. Eeeeeeesh gotta feed ya with teh slingshot!"....Mik in reference to clvmike19

Energizer Bunnie
    Originally posted by Darcy Tucker
    I'm going to quit smoking. I've been smoking heavily for the past 10 months and really want to stop.
    Welcome back....good luck with your new goals...its very exciting your chuffed about it.

As for the smoking??? If you want to quit badly enough...just do it....as a reformed smoker....I gave up cold turkey....I made sure though that I developed new patterns whenever I felt like one...ie... I went the healthy route and had mineral water....went through bottles like they were going out of fashion but hell, it worked. No use pussyfooting around hon....need any help just give me a holler...I'll sort ya out:evillaugh
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Today was push day and i was quite happy to find out my new gym has one of those gravitron pullup machines with assistance. Anyways the gym was kind of rammed so I didn't get to see how much my bench has dropped off. I was previously doing 180lbs for 4,3 reps at 160lbs of bodyweight. I used a chest press machine and did

Chest press 165lbs 6,4 reps
    Incline Machine Press with 90lbs 6,4 (don't like this machine)
    Dips 8,5 failure

Machine Shoulder Press 35lbs for reps?

Close grip bench press 50lbs +bar 8,6 reps
    pushdowns 60lbs reps?

Very weak lifts but confident they will get much better quickly.

Legs today did:

squats did 155lbs 12,10 and then got stuck trying to do 8 reps.....That is pretty darn sad.
    leg extensions pin 70 12,10,10
    leg curls pin 12,10,10

And I got a nasty cramp doing calf raises

LESSONS OF THE DAY

Stretch and warm up properly.... And pay attention on squats.

In addition I only had 3 cigarettes yesterday and hope to have only 5 today..which would make a total of 8 in two days. Right on track.

I also bought those nice nike shox tl shoes so I am very excited to start running in them. They retail in like foot locker, athletes world for $239can and got them on ebay for $140can so i'm quite happy.

Originally posted by Darcy Tucker
    In addition I only had 3 cigarettes yesterday and hope to have only 5 today..which would make a total of 8 in two days. Right on track.

Hell yea keep up the good work. Cause it ain't easy.
    Here we go again!

"I've seen yer mug. Eeeeeeesh gotta feed ya with teh slingshot!"....Mik in reference to clvmike19

Darn it. I came home for the weekend and weighed myself. My scale is electronic and was acting kind of weird but it showed that I had gained at least 1.5lbs. But ever since then I've been really sick with a high fever and haven't really eaten anything in 2 days now.

it is now wednesday..
    I feel quite a bit better but my eating habits are not back yet. Slowly getting there.Hopefully by next wednesday i can lift again. The only good thing about being sick is that i haven't smoked since friday night and i havent had any cravings since i've felt like such shiat.

chest press 180lbs....5 reps and 165 5 reps
    inline machine 100lbs 5,4 reps..

October 15 2003

chest press machine 195lbs 5,4 reps (good increase!!)
    incline press machine 110lbs 6,6 reps
    dips 6 reps

shoulder press 70lbs 6 reps (i haven't found a shoulder exercise i like)

Tri extensions 60lbs 15,10 reps (like this machine)

Overall very quick solid workout with good gains..

tues october 29

chest press 210lbs 3 reps
    195lbs 5 reps

incline press 110lbs 10 reps
    120lbs 4 reps
    dips 6 reps

shoulder press 70lbs 8,4 reps
    tri extensions 70lbs 10 reps
    60lbs 13 reps
    tri pushdown???